X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growgood88 me to!
    Attached Files

Comment

7 week old The Black clones, started 12/12 a few days ago. A friend waits a couple weeks after the switch to 12/12 before defoliating so I’m trying that method this time around just to see what happens.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	85AAB7B7-A5DA-420A-A071-E5CB581BDB81.jpeg
Views:	556
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	397756
      4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wait until pistils start to show ,thats about 3 weeks and is considered the time to defoliate check out the tutorial

• sgiacomo
        sgiacomo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the advice oldjarhead100!

Here's current grow, 3 Humboldt County Chemdawgs
      2 Seedsman Strawberry Banana Grape. Fox Farm OF/HF
      blend in 5 gallon smart pots.FF Trio for nutes. Canopy has stayed pretty even, plants are looking reallyhealthy starting 4th week of flower.

Comment

yesterday filled my rain barrel and last night made it a table WTF
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

My white widow XXL auto beginning of week 6

Comment

it amazes me how hard it is to get pictures in order lol The first and 4th picture go together they are the youngest plants ,2nd picture bloom room end of week 10 and still no amber,the third and 6th picture is veg room ,in the 3rd pic the two plants in 10 gallon pots are sour patch kiss girls I want to take clones from them hence their size same with all the plants chop day is coming soon the 5th pic is a bottom outside branch i was surprised they were so big and hard being from the bottom I just had to try it lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Auto lemon haze and dark devil #2 just planted original northern lights fastbuds and blueberry and gelato og seedsman. Pollinated white widow with old skool pollen white widow. Right.

Comment

And a few days later...............

I have raised my light 2 inches every day for the last 4 days. Edit - got some new beans in the mail today - Purple Kush and Blueberry.

. Click image for larger version  Name:	20200424_133208.jpg Views:	9 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	398444Click image for larger version  Name:	20200424_133152.jpg Views:	8 Size:	2.60 MB ID:	398445
                Last edited by Canuck147; 04-24-2020, 05:07 PM.
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Greenlivin
                  Greenlivin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Enjoy that purple kush! It had some strange growth, bud produced some beautiful flowers.

My setup
                120cm by 120cm by 150cm Height, Under a 600 w HID lamp with 2100 kelvin
                Click image for larger version  Name:	setup.jpg Views:	0 Size:	174.9 KB ID:	398549
                here's my mothers and clones (running @ 18/6

This is what I'm growing at the moment
                OG Kush from Royal queen seeds
                Click image for larger version  Name:	flowerheads.jpg Views:	0 Size:	267.6 KB ID:	398545
                THis is three and a half week into flowers
                As you can see, thay starts to forming buds
                a lot of topping and LST for max yield
                Pict. is taken

close up at buds pushing four weeks, as you can see no defoiliation at this time.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	budding.jpg Views:	0 Size:	161.3 KB ID:	398546
                This is also when I started with black strap molasses (horsefead ) I mix themolasses with 1.5 tblsp. of molasses to a gallon (5 liters) witch I think is the formula for success

Jumping to four and a half weeks
                Click image for larger version  Name:	flowerheads_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	243.5 KB ID:	398547
                a lot of bud sites on these ladies
                Click image for larger version  Name:	budding_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	398548
                Starts to form nice buds, Looking good if I may say so myself

My plants are thriving , and five and a half week they looks like this, I trimed the hell out of them this week
                Click image for larger version  Name:	cropped_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	239.8 KB ID:	398550
                You Might get a better overlook from this pct.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	sea_of_weed.jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.6 KB ID:	398551

Click image for larger version  Name:	max_buds.jpg Views:	0 Size:	253.7 KB ID:	398552

I think my buds are starting to fatten up
                Click image for larger version  Name:	sugar_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	219.7 KB ID:	398553
                Click image for larger version  Name:	sugar_02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	207.7 KB ID:	398554

Well, that's how far trhis grow has come for now

I started adding molasses 2 weeks ago and will keep adding it til flowering
                I will post all the way to finnish I'm aiming for 600 grams, my light setup is 600 w HID with 2100 kelvin
                Last edited by Grula; 04-25-2020, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Greenlivin
                  Greenlivin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s a pretty badass setup. Congrats on the good Grow.

• Grula
                  Grula commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for noticing, it's only a home made box 120 by 120 by 150 cm flowering six plants at a time, under 600 w HID Trying to maximize my yield. I'M Bound for 1g/watt and it 's looking good so far growing in soil, with the K I S S metod I give them 1 tblspn of molasses per gallon or 3 tblspn troughout flowering. time will tell if the ganja gods are on ,my side

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200424_194822_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	439.9 KB ID:	398660Click image for larger version  Name:	20200424_194830_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	491.8 KB ID:	398661Click image for larger version  Name:	20200417_085437_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	720.5 KB ID:	398662 Just upgraded 3 skywalker, 1 bd, 1 purple urkle 2nd week 12x12
                Last edited by mat6977t; 04-25-2020, 03:46 PM. Reason: caption

Comment

I trimmed few leaves. To crowded. After these pictures obviously.

Name:	20200421_123717.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	398742Click image for larger version

Name:	20200421_123819.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	398743
                  4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
                  1x Slapz
                  1x Quikz
                  2x red runtz
                  1x flo-see
                  1x 2B blunt
                  1x persian pie

Comment

Black Domain

Name:	20200425_194511.jpg
Views:	794
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	398747 ​​​​​​​

Toker1 Farmall SoOrbudgal purpleman
                    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Greenlivin
                      Yes she is a Feminized Photoperiod.

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well now I know she's a wild one looks like LOL. Thank you for posting that Mr. furley

• MagicMike66
                      MagicMike66 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She looks amazing, so frosty.

Greenthumb420 yes it can if you have a hermie get rid of it. you will cross pollinate all of them

Comment

Woohoo. Despite going mentally insane and having my life fall to pieces, this second run has stayed together pretty well. Some damn fungus gnats, but I've been keeping them at bay it seems. First plant coming up for harvest soon it looks.

Name:	IMG_3031.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	664.0 KB
ID:	398790

Name:	IMG_3024.jpg
Views:	698
Size:	649.0 KB
ID:	398791

Name:	IMG_3026.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	581.8 KB
ID:	398792

Name:	IMG_3041.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	759.4 KB
ID:	398793

​​​​​
                      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        She is beautiful congrats on her fine finish do to your care yep been shitty for a lot of us never give in and don't let life hold you down for long! Pull it up and keep going

Here are my girls approaching 9 weeks of flower. Had a rough start temperature wise which has put me about 3 weeks behind schedule. I'm relieved to have gotten to this point!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X