No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 20 days since germination. Autos and photos are keeping pace. I do have one gimpy auto but im sure she'll come around. First LST tonight, nothing serious just yet. Last water was near full nutes...might hit them hard again in a day or so. Im used to photos which are a bit more tolerant than autos. Fingers crossed Lights are around 20" @ 75% on 18/6 schedule....cause its cheaper. Should i increase time on for the autos? Anyhew, some pics....

Did anyone else have a northern light show tonight?? Awesome light show! More pics..
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Very cool. Nice colors! Rained here again.

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I could have seen them but thanks to New York City I can't even see a star in the sky 🤷‍♂️. So beautiful

48 days from sprouting. Flowering has started after about 14 days. Both kinda equal height. 1/2 tbs Terp Tea every other watering. 800 ppfd.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Radeon; 05-11-2024, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Ya I don't know what to say. It's just the one plant. Everything else looks great. She's ooooooold too. Regardless of leaf weirdness just starting week 6 tomorrow. The buds look good. I'm definitely stumped.

Just a thought. It's a cilly spring where I am. Could it be too cold at night? This plant was a seed germinated in December.

She's old. Topped, supercropped. LOLLIPOPPED lol.

That's a lot of OPS lol.

Too cold at night maybe?

Edit. At this point she's going into week 7 on Sunday. The leaf problem is confined to older growth. Her clones look perfect.

Conclusion: she's old and busting to flower and die.
      she's just starting to fade fast .

That's my story and I'm sticking to it lol. NEXT!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 05-15-2024, 05:08 PM.

Comment

These are 4 days of flower.
        stripped leaves and lollipop before flower. They will definitely need stripped again week 3 of flower. They are already bushy again.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20240512_131252.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	4.71 MB
ID:	621929 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240507_152225.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	4.53 MB
ID:	621930
        Growing is 2x 2 B Blunt, Flo-see, Slapz, Quikz, & Persian pie
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        1x flo-see
        2x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice job. I keep plucking mine every few days right up to early flower, or until I'm happy with them. Takes me forever to get it right.

One week since changing to 12/12 and I added a scrogg net, first time using one so let's see how it goes.

Comment

Well, the ladies are flowering now. I know it's only been 4 days since I posted but the buds just popped out and are filling out. Had to share. Trimming is about every couple days. My GG#4 plants didn't need that. The one on the left just keeps putting out leaves and buds at the bottom constantly. It's like "Where did you guys come from?" Been 52 days since the seeds sprouted.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh nice. And I see you have your light dialled in at about all she can take....this is when my LED start to play catch up with the nutes.

I'm guessing GG is a sativa....look forward to big buds

GG4 Hybrid. So is my Girl Scout Cookies Extreme. I had to actually lower it a level cause I'm out of room up top for anymore height. So it was a little high for my liking (900-950 on the taller ones) so I got it at around 800 now. I just adjusted it this morning. 900 and above looked like that was about all they could take.
          Last edited by Radeon; 05-15-2024, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Final Yield 17.9 ounces. Three of my favorite strains. My best grow ever!

The last photo before the chop:

Name:	20240507_105310.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	3.85 MB
ID:	622236

Dried and going through the final phase before curing where I store them in boxes with less air flow.

Name:	20240515_193220.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	622237 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240515_195313.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	3.11 MB
ID:	622238 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240515_201242.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	622239

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
              No3odiesShad0w commented
              Editing a comment
              Smoking on some Tangie right now! 🥰🔥🪴

• johnb1963
              johnb1963 commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent job! May I ask what your setup is? Lights, tent size, soil, nutes?

• User420111
              User420111 commented
              Editing a comment
              johnb1963 I am growing in a Vivosun 80" high by 5x5' tent. I have two Vivosun 2000 LED grow lights hanging on pulleys to adjust the light distance. My soil is pretty basic I purchase Scott's potting soil at Lowes and then add perlite about 30% by volume. In the early veg stages I make my own CALMAG out of eggshells, white vinegar and Epsom salt and then water with Miracle Grow very mild solution. When they flower, I do straight water for about two-three weeks and when they start to sex out add Miracle Grow bloom booster. Throughout the entire grow I use city tap water that has been left sitting out in jugs for at least 24 hours to disperse chlorine and then amend the PH to between 6.0 and 6.5. I do quite a bit of LST with the green rubber Soft Plant wire and top them usually after the 5th or 6th node. I have two hurricane fans that blow directly onto the backs of the LED lights to disperse heat and a oscillating fan to blow over the tops of the plants to avoid hot spots. I run the Vivosun 6" carbon filter inline fan and distribute all the air outside via my house's own HVAC furnace exhaust ducts. That's about it! My seeds are all distributor bought from Canada.
              Last edited by User420111; 05-19-2024, 06:00 AM.

Chopped the last 2 plants today. Thankfully neither the pineapple nor the MAC1 had seeds. Seems like it was all isolated to the blue dream 😢.

Between the 2 plants 781g wet weight. It'll half after drying and curing. I'll probably end up with half to 3/4 pound of dry flower.

The Cannatrol seems to be managing just fine. The Tangie is 🔥🔥. The Blue Dream is 🗑️ I have high hopes for the Mac 1 and Pineapple Express. They looked and smelled amazing.

I also have 2 gallons of trim .... That means it's BUBBLE HASH TIME!!!! Probably get to it next week.. this week I need to get my next grow going!!
            Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
            ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
            Current grows:

🪴 Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
            🪴 Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower
            🪴 Bloody Runtz (Going2fast) *autoflower
            🪴 Hot Cakes (Going2fast)*autoflower
            🪴 Pound Town (Humboldt Seed Co)*autoflower
            🪴 Cherry Pie (B/W Label NASC)*autoflower

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
            🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
            🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

• johnb1963
              johnb1963 commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent! What do you think stressed out. The blue dream?

• No3odiesShad0w
              No3odiesShad0w commented
              Editing a comment
              johnb1963 probably light intensity and/or late feeding. I was expecting her to flower for 70 days but she was ready before day 60. I should have chopped her sooner. It's okay. Doesn't seem like anything else was effected

Happy girls on day 8 of the stretch

Name:	20240517_052547.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	622349

And clones after a topping slowly getting happier

Name:	20240517_052958.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	3.54 MB
ID:	622350 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240517_052937.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	4.01 MB
ID:	622351
            Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
            Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x
            Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
            Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
            Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
            Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
              No3odiesShad0w commented
              Editing a comment
              What you got there? A 10foot span for that trellis? Such a beautiful forest of green. 😍

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              10 x 4'6". Was hoping for 4lb before I started breaking off branches of that back one. I'll be lucky if I get 2lb 10oz I reckon. No idea how the mother will perform being all supercropped.

They are all looking very healthy with a slight tinge of too much N (pretty certain caused by my calmag additive so cut it out but keeping pH up there 6.2+) so am moving to almost all flower nutes 80% bloom 20% Veg.. No sign of preflower yet 9 days onto flip. Environment and light is nailed. Not one imperfection on the middle or back one.

Today's pics here https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...398#post622398
              Last edited by Bluey; 05-17-2024, 01:46 PM.

Hello my friends, 3 godfather og from fem seeds. Flip to 12/12 on 4/1, so just starting on week 7.
            Attached Files

Comment

Getting ready to flip to flower Click image for larger version

Name:	17160530075223189055650477611226.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	622496

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              That a real mix of lighting you have there

Spider farmer sent me this SE3000 and the SF1000 and hyper light sent the groplanner 150 to do a review on a different forum,I bought the 2 mars hydro lights when I first started growing,in total they are 950 watts over the plants

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh nice. I have been looking at three Mars Hydro FC1000's extended for a new grow room. Should fit 6 photoperiods under it nicely.

Spider farmer sent me this SE3000 and the SF1000 and hyper light sent the groplanner 150 to do a review on a different forum,I bought the 2 mars hydro lights when I first started growing,in total they are 950 watts over the plants

Comment

The supercropped mother supercropped from five foot tall + pot now finally back to three foot tall + pot and nicely recovering in preflower. I folded it over starting with half the plant, it took that hard, then did it in three more goes to finish as below. Click image for larger version

Name:	20240519_214807.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	622537 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240519_214636.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	622536

Waiting a bit for it to sort itself out then will give it a big haircut again in a few more days which will just about do it and Ill get everything nicely spread out under the light.
              Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
              Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x
              Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
              Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
              Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
              Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                It looks like you hit it with a broom, nice!

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                I had to use pliers to squish the big stems. The real thick ones were difficult but I think it worked

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X