No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 days old from sprouting. Topped yesterday. Feeding 1tsp Terp Tea Bloom. PPFD at 600. Waiting another week for recovery then see about flipping. Strain is Girl Scout Cookies Extreme. Way more bushier than the GG4.
    Attached Files

Comment

And I topped them at the 6th node. Very compact plants compared to GG4. Might let them veg longer than the GG4's. Stretch might not be as intense.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240417_073604568  clones 17.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	619860 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240417_073459753_HDR 17.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	4.30 MB
ID:	619861Ok here's my 4 photoperiods doing their thing and some clones i cut from them. 2 free clones of Blueberry Muffins to anybody close to Roseburg, Oregon
        Attached Files
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Mollisol
          Mollisol commented
          Editing a comment
          Your clones look like they are doing well under that CFL. The last time I bought CFLs. I had to order them. The big box stores quit carrying the high wattage ones I wanted

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Mollisol yes but it doesn't cover well once they get tall like now. As i usually do i'm outgrowing the clone area. I've got 2 more to give away hopefully soon that will leave me 5 for outdoors. I haven't got the space anymore like i did at my old house and a month to go before they will stay outdoors. I may just have to transition early move them in an out during the day if temps keep staying above 65 daily but nights and mornings are cold here. My greenhouse has no heat.

• No3odiesShad0w
          No3odiesShad0w commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn only across the country. Would love to grow something blueberry

Damn,I'm on the east coast

Comment

Five weeks into flower. Having trouble masking the odor in the house even with the 24-hour carbon filter moving tent air outside. The Chemdawgs (middle) are particularly dank!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240419_191022.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.95 MB ID:	620148

The outside crop just starting off.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240419_184256.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	620149

So why is there a mystery plant? I was supposed to grow two Chemdawgs. The outdoor plan was for one Blue Cookies, one Tangie, two Chemdawgs. When I went to get the seeds out of the Chemdawg box (From CKS) one of them fell onto the floor. I went down there to look for it and found three seeds and of course they all look the same. I have no idea what the other two are, but I suspect they are leftovers from the non-feminized Blueberry run I did last season. Or it might be a leftover B-2 Bomber I did the season before that (my own OG signature strain). I really have no clue. I put all three into the germination box but only one sprouted. But which one? I have no idea. It's cannabis roulette.

If turns out to be a male Blueberry I'm going to move it to a safe location but use it to do some limited pollination on the others. What would I call their offspring? Blue Dawg? Tangieberry? Blueberry Cookies? We shall see...
          Last edited by User420111; 04-20-2024, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Mollisol
            Mollisol commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            I really enjoy the smell of dank wafting by from a strong grow.

• No3odiesShad0w
            No3odiesShad0w commented
            Editing a comment
            Send me the funk!!! I wish I could get a Glade plug-in that smells like fresh weed so my house could smell like it 24/7 🤣🤣🤣

Two unruly gelato cake plants and three of their clones.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20240420_171738.jpg Views:	2 Size:	6.16 MB ID:	620175
          Last edited by Mollisol; 04-20-2024, 05:48 PM.
          SF 35X47X70 tent
          SF1000 X4
          AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
          AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
          FFOF Soil
          FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
          GH Flora Series
          3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
          Gelato Cake
          Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Getting ready for the outdoor summer grow. These are three weeks from seed tomorrow. Two photos in the back, a Super Skunk and a GG4, and an auto in the front, a Grape Ice Cream from Going2fast. I might finish the auto in the tent. It's been raining like crazy this spring again just like last year and I don't want to lose it to rot. We'll see. The photos will go into 15 gal. pots soon and go outside around June. Might be a little crowded in the tent by then. The little one is a gg4 for a relative. Come on summer!! Freeze warning again tonight.
            Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 04-21-2024, 09:25 PM.

Comment

4 weeks from spouting. Had a little trouble. The Evo light at same PPFD as the S24 caused light burn at 600 PPFD. Had to dial it down to 500. It's slight, but I caught it in time. You can barley see it in the pics. I'm flipping in the next 48 hours and will not be using lst. They are compact and bushy. No need. GG4 whole other ballgame. I see these stretching minimal. Thirsty. Gallon every 24 hours. Last 2 waterings plain water. Don't want buildup. Next watering 1 tsp terp tea bloom.

Comment

Starting week 3 since flip today. Budlets everywhere. Took the structural net out to let them stretch for week 3. I'll help them again as needed now. Seed mom is a tank. Verging since Dec.

1 photo is all stages of my 1 person perpetual garden. I get wayyy more than I need lol.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That big one has a beautiful structure.

Starting week 3 since flip today. Budlets everywhere. Took the structural net out to let them stretch for week 3. I'll help them again as needed now. Seed mom is a tank. Vegging since Dec.

1 photo is all stages of my 1 person perpetual garden. I get wayyy more than I need lol. Repaired my original blurple light from my 1st grow lol. Re use recycle lol. I move it around for supplementary reds.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-22-2024, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• o0644
                  o0644 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Holy shit, they look cool, like friggin trees with the lollipopping. Is the one on the right the seed mom? So grown from seed and you take clones from it?

o0644 ya the one on right. The photos just don't give her size credit

Comment

o0644 ya the one on right. The photos just don't give her size credit . I used to clone her. The 4 Gen pic shows new mom in 2 litre pot

Mine aren't the most shapely lol. But I get the job done lol
                  Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-22-2024, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234737.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	620508 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234650.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	620509 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234716.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	620510 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234634.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	620511 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234604.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	620512 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_234818.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	620513

On the home stretch. Coming on now. Just giving water. Smell great. They've just about had enough.
                    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
                    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
                    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
                    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
                    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
                    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                      Ckbrew commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looking nice and ripe.

Well i started an auto run this grow...Trying a different seed bank this time. (GTA seed bank, ship canada and us pretty cheap and lots of breeders to choose from) Started 4 autos, all popped and are doing ok...little too much water. So i thought I'd throw a couple of photos in there and let them veg out while the autos are doing their thing. Started soaking two seeds and one popped and sprouted quickly. The other one did squat after soaking for 15 hrs so i put her in wet towel with the other one for another 12 hrs and nothing. Back to water soak for 12 hrs but still hadn't opened up. So i stuck it back in the wet paper towel and started another seed. Two days later it decides to pop open(almost a week). FAK!... now i have three photos and 4 autos to jam in this tent. perfect.
                    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                    Canna Coco/perlite
                    General Hydroponics Flora Series
                    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
                    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
                    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Here are some tops to each kind from my harvest

pic 1. Persian Pie Click image for larger version

Name:	20240422_153203.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	4.82 MB
ID:	620645
                      Pic 2. Quikz Click image for larger version

Name:	20240422_152616.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	5.03 MB
ID:	620646
                      Pic 3. Red runtz #1 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240423_153949.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	4.45 MB
ID:	620647
                      Pic 4. Flo-see Click image for larger version

Name:	20240422_162847.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	4.18 MB
ID:	620648
                      Pic 5. Slapz Click image for larger version

Name:	20240423_221217.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	4.19 MB
ID:	620649
                      Pic 6. 2 B Blunt Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_151555.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	4.48 MB
ID:	620650
                      Pic 7. Red runtz #2 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240424_152254.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	3.76 MB
ID:	620651

All grown with growdots and recharge
                      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
                      1x Slapz
                      1x Quikz
                      2x red runtz
                      1x flo-see
                      1x 2B blunt
                      1x persian pie

Comment

• Bluey
                        Bluey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good quality looking nugs man

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X