No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 7 weeks into cure. Thought it was longer. Freshly aired out for half an hour. The crap popcorn and low lying buds is showing promise now re effects but still a bit too harsh..over dried badly.
    Yet to try the quality stuff. Few more weeks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230623_183637.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	598196
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Smallgrow
      Smallgrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Those always feel like extra long weeks

Day 73 of the scarlets- a n t i c i p a t i o n is making me drool...

Galaxy

Name:	20230624_191107.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	598352

Sunset

Name:	20230624_191202.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	598353
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Yup lots of waiting and anticipating…..

Dry and cure just can’t rush it
      KIS mix organic living soil from Black Sallow soils in 7gal. pots
      Black Swallow Organic Bloom mix top dress before flower.
      Reusing soil with Black Swallow nutrient pack between grows
      Maybe some compost teas
      Blumat watering system
      Microbial Mass and other microbial boosters(Wallace)
      3x4x6’ tent
      Photontek 465wpro
      6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.
      Inkbird controllers heat/humidity​

Comment

Now the Strawberry Cough is outside and have all the room in the world to grow. I'm assuming that moving them from the 18/6 hours of light in the grow tent to the 12/12 outside well start the flip. Eventually.

I moved the 10 gallon bags before watering them to save my back some. I just watered them and they are starting to perk up. It's 10 degrees hotter in the hot house than outside. Fans are next on the list.

Name:	PXL_20230625_181735246.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	5.07 MB
ID:	598397
        Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
        Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
        Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I've never grown weed in a greenhouse.

For auto watering all I use is a programmable power point and set the frequency and length to what I reckon works and have an aquarium pump in a plastic wheelie bin as the nute tank. Works a treat.

I'd be interested to see if you can get humidity down in a greenhouse to where you need it in flower...I guess air changeover with windows and door and mechanical if that's not enough but I really have no idea.

• 90Gizmo
          90Gizmo commented
          Editing a comment
          Bluey so I googled greenhouse humidity control and the answer without using a dehumidifier is to keep the temperature higher... A U.Mass paper describes cycling between running exhaust fan and running a furnace. If I understood you run the exhaust until you get an air exchange (get down to outside humidity) then turn on the heat until you get to your desired humidity or VPD. A farmer piles his rocks just on the other side of my fence so maybe I can use them for some sort of passive solar heat. Blue sky but doable. Heat in the summer. Who thought of that.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          They grow them here in greenhouses but they are 250' long and much higher and wider, and in warmer climates than where I am.

I reckon the go is to breed them and allow them to develop to the greenhouse climate so genetics may be the key...I'm sure there are heaps doing it

Well we are in the zone to harvest one of the OG Kush she's all cloudy just gave her the last 1/2 gallon of water she'll get. Takes about 3days to fully dry out by then i do think i'll have some amber if not I can't hold out any longer LOL i needs the weeds. Her sister is at least 3wks behind by the looks of her but she is thicker than yellowing gal. Don't ya always wish you had 4 instead of 2 in this type of grow ? I've had zero issues with them but i could'nt fit anymore cause i was vegging 6 photos with them at the time and have not put up my other tent, that's a possible garage tent in the future. I'm so very pleased with these little as they are
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh sweet!

You shouldn't have to do the run of shame down to the dispo for a little while.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Bluey i ran again to my little dispensary while i was out needing groceries. They were out of my $2 gram so i got $4 weed LOL it's called Rock Candy uh huh so it's a new one to me. I clipped a good size bud off yesterday about a 4gram one so it will go into my pipe in another day. Can't role my doobies takes too much so i'm using my old glass for now.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh cool @soorbudgal

I haven't used my desktop vape in quite a few weeks as the stuff I've been smoking has been pretty crap and best consumed via a joint but it's come on now after 8 weeks of curing so will be interesting to give it another go.

The great thing about the vape is that it uses a lot less bud than a joint. Can't wait to get into the good stuff but still got a little bit of the early harvest remaining.

Name:	PhotoRoom-20230627_173006.png
Views:	617
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	598648 Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoRoom-20230627_172748.png
Views:	609
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	598649
        heres couple cool pics i made
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

Just posting an update on my grow......my plants always seem to turn into monsters. I've decided to put up a support frame and used clip hooks to get it into shape. Should be good for the next 3-4 weeks

Comment

I took down one OG kush auto today 78days from sprout. She's a tad shy of buds as i needed to help suppliment my lack of weed. I don't like to but it's better than spending $$ every week till the others are harvested. I think it's looks like i'll get abit over 2oz off it. I have one left in the tent it's far thicker and had way more leaf tighter nodes also, she looks like closer to 3+ oz got aways to go yet week or so. Sorry guess i did'nt see the cat hair in the 3rd pick. I can hear a certain someone now grinding their teeth LOL my dogs don't shed and alittle bit of the fairy garden i sit by it late evenings and we talk about lifes mysteries.

Peace and happy growing y'all

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey SoOrbudgal. Congrats on the harvest! My wife would love the fairy garden. Idea for next year.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Bluey I used to have a network of friends who grew a few every summer. I'm contacting one today.

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice work SoOrbudgal .
            I have already passed on 8 jars and a few more to go.

Plants have grow about ten inches last week. I'm guessing that's a combination of normal stretching and reaching for lack of clear skies. I've measured the PAR at about 200 while it's raining. I have some companion marigolds, lavender and basil with them. Knock on wood I haven't seen any bugs on the girls.

I also have some tomatoes but couldn't find any peppers that weren't buggy. I got soil today to up-pot the tomatoes but but it's too humid for me to work outside. I'm going to have to divide my lavender. I'd have thought it's rather talk pot was good enough but it has roots coming out of the bottom. The basil seems very health and is growing like crazy too. It's stinky so I hope it repels bugs as well. I have a basic repotting station in place and can store 12 gallons of water inside an old fermentation vessel. My little green house is coming along. Apologies to my organic-grow buddies, I've put down a perimeter barrier of DEET that is supposed to repel crawling insects too.

The girls are getting bushy. I thought I'd need to use sticks to train it now I think I need sticks to support the the stalks growing to the sides. Tomorrow. I'm still thinking of adding supplemental lighting but saving electricity was the main reason for growing outdoors so that rubs me the wrong way. Well, can't do everything all at once.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20230703_155719200~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	599100
          Last edited by 90Gizmo; 07-03-2023, 12:33 PM.
          Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
          Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
          Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            What numbers are you getting day/night?

• 90Gizmo
            90Gizmo commented
            Editing a comment
            Bluey - I don't have real numbers yet. My sensor isn't in the canopy just in the room. I do have a non contact thermometer on order but not in hand. But still I figured the VPD is too high in the day and too low at night. Also we've had fog and thunderstorms for a week so not real weather either. I do think that whatever the numbers turn out to be that they'll be a little better for being in the greenhouse vs outdoors. At least for now the plants look happy.

• changeofpace2014
            changeofpace2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gizmo she is a performer and if you ever cross that you can always come back to...Any cross I ever made with her, always has the berry scent and strong weed...O she does really nice with 3 days dark..

90Gizmo this was a few years back i had to stuff a big one into greenhouse do to fall rains. I got some mold not much but i did'nt use a fan inside just opened all the windows they have screens like a camping tent probley like yours. It saved them. The first pick i super cropped bent the stalks over made a knuckle as it healed, no harm at all.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• 90Gizmo
            90Gizmo commented
            Editing a comment
            I really like how sturdy your tent looks. Better than mine. I see what you did there with the main stem. Mine are still supple and I think I can simply bend them over. I hesitate tying outside of the pot because I like to turn the plants daily. (I'm going to have to get over that before I try a scrog.) The plants are on 5 gallon buckets so I've some time, maybe another week, for training. We also have sun forecast for a few days so I'll get to see how they handle the heat.

Heres what I have not already harvested, getting tomatoes green beans and the melons will soon be ripening onions are in, I need to mow again.
          All y'all have a great 4th!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            You got trees LOL we'll never learn. I got 1 tomatoe starting to pink up and my greenbeans are flowering like crazy, now those are getting chewed on like crazy but not my weed. Be safe and keep all your fingers on LOL

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I put in a royal hillbilly tomato and the other is a cross tween a Cherokee purple and a black cherry. The RH is early bearing of med size low acid maters, the other makes large very tasty blood red maters when they get there. Some of those have been topped, 2 branches tied down, tied up since the big blow, they cold have been taller.

OG kush auto 83days now. Only waiting for friday to chop an hang. Going to hang her up and put my 4 outdoor autos in the 3x3 tent hoping it will help them to grow with more consistaint temps. They are not doing well outdoors from too cold to now too hot slowly budding. I never had this issue with them before but never have i began them outdoors either. Not a good start for them or me. But this OG kush auto run did really well for me. This plant should give me close to 4oz she looks like in person, the other gave me close to 3oz. I'm happy with that.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I think my autos would have yielded more had they been vegged indoor until flowers began, then out the door.

Day 83
          Harvest for scarlet sunset x 3.​

Name:	20230704_123245-A.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	599178

Name:	20230704_144126-A.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	599179

Name:	20230704_144442-A.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	599180

Name:	20230704_141622-A.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	599181

Name:	2023-07-04 12h 37m 33s___1_s.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	599182

Name:	2023-07-04 12h 39m 06s___1_s.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	599183
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful. I've been smoking my scarlet sunset. I love it. Doesn't give wife anxiety, so that's great. Very purple when broke up to roll one. Great plants

Name:	20230706_151457.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	599305 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230706_151146.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	599306 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230706_151831.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	599304

Name:	20230706_151808.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	599307 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230706_151421.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	599308 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230706_151157.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	599309
          Roots have rotted away completely in the early pots with males in them.
          All covered in mold.
          Will give the coco a good flush but unsure about buffering it. I'll give it a couple of hot flushes.
          Awaiting nirvana from abroad.
          Hygrometers now swapping jars and brought down to 62% then sealed for maybe 1 crack a month. Cure working well now both smooth a effects are quite good. It's coming over you really nicely. Can take 30 to 60 minutes to come right over you..very nice warm feeling
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Well my 2nd OG Kush is done 86 days from sprout. I took her out of the tent for a before an after defoiliation/trim did'nt need much those suger leaf are pretty much intact as i can't see wasting them by trimming hard. I'm very happy with what i got from the 2. I won't chop her till sat. morning an hang her then she's still drying in the bag. From the small buds i've used they are nice an smooth to me i nearly fell asleep outside last evening my dogs whined at me told me to move inside they wanted there dab of ice cream.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• 90Gizmo
              90Gizmo commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are soooo frosty! Hm. Canna butter plus powered sugar makes canna frosting?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X