No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two color leaf? One of three plants. One leaf of many on that plant. I've never seen this. One side of the leaf is green, two and a half fingers, the other two and a half fingers are somewhat yellowed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230608_100339~2.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	597285

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	597286
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Right after a frost I had a few leaves green and white on one plant.

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      strawberry cough does have a few particulars but it is a performer with nice frosting, especially when left in dark..

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a outdoor with one leaf like this i don't know if it's sun or TMV it's not moving anywhere else

Just an update, I put this plant into flowering 3 weeks ago, and i am doing a major defoliation tonight.

Before the flip and 3 weeks later.

Edited: added the defoliation pic from today.
    Last edited by Indelacio; 06-10-2023, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that is a manifold, nice work

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      You rock dude really nice work

Well these girls are a little past ready for the chop , although I do believe in more amber. Two different strains and four plants make it real hard to harvest at one time.
    what makes it really hard is stupid life and work getting in the way of growing 🤨
    Now I have to get them into dry/cure but I only have 6 days before I have to travel for 6days away for work. Argggh!

I wasn’t super happy with my last cure , I was really hoping to do better this time but now I’m cornered. I prefer to stretch out the dry for 10-12 days if possible.
    KIS mix organic living soil from Black Sallow soils in 7gal. pots
    Black Swallow Organic Bloom mix top dress before flower.
    Reusing soil with Black Swallow nutrient pack between grows
    Maybe some compost teas
    Blumat watering system
    Microbial Mass and other microbial boosters(Wallace)
    3x4x6’ tent
    Photontek 465wpro
    6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.
    Inkbird controllers heat/humidity​

Comment

• Indelacio
      Indelacio commented
      Editing a comment
      A little overdone yeah, but oh so beautiful 😃. I feel the schedule constraints as I've had to deal with them in the past. The 6 days might hurt a bit if you can't pop the jars in between.

• changeofpace2014
      Editing a comment
      Really nice colors....Maybe paper bags over your buds would slow the dry time down for you. Hang your buds once cut and slip a paper bag over them but leave the bag open at the bottom...you should be good to go when your return from work..

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm away for work from 4 to 6 days every week. I slightly over dried my last lot in 4 to 6 days of drying and they were sitting in the jars at around 51 to 55% RH. I was very worried that mould may hit as the buds were a good size and I lost about 80% of my last grow to mould.
      Once the RH in the jars settled I slowly added moisture to the jars and now I'm back to an average of around 62%RH and only cracking them once a week as that's all I can really do. It's been I dunno maybe 7 to 9 weeks or so since harvest and they are only now starting to show improvement although I've so far only sampled the rubbish popcorn and lower buds that I harvested early. The quality buds I'm yet to try but slow and steady is my approach.
      The early harvested stuff was only very very average, harsh to smoke and not much effect after 2 weeks drying time but now given 6 weeks or so of curing it has improved quite a lot in smoothness and effect but it's still got a way to go.

Day 1 after flip. They are all smiles and happy. Waiting for the transformation.

Name:	20230612_085224.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	597540
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Here are some of my flower pics
      Week 8 flower today

Mimosa evo

Name:	20230611_190802.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	4.61 MB
ID:	597579
      quikz

Name:	20230611_190838.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	4.79 MB
ID:	597582
      Strawberry banana somango

Name:	20230611_190723.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	597585
      Sweet Zenzation

Name:	20230611_190741.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	4.87 MB
ID:	597578
      Sundae punch

Name:	20230611_190752.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	4.72 MB
ID:	597580
      Orange sherbet auto x

Name:	20230611_190814.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	4.95 MB
ID:	597581
      2B Blunt

Name:	20230611_190732.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	5.42 MB
ID:	597584
      Attached Files
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• Indelacio
        Indelacio commented
        Editing a comment
        😭 They're all so beautiful.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        The strain I got is called " Honey Tree " it's says on the label it was harvested 2yrs ago. Yes $2 grams Indica dominant I made the mistake of buying a gummie, sliced it into quarters 100mg it stated so i ate a quarter after eating my dinner sat and watched some show next thing i knew i had lit a doobie smoked less than 1/2 lights out, went to bed.

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        Amazing looking 😍🍪

OG Kush autos 55days from sprout. Watering 1/2 gal tap water with or without nutes every 2 - 3 days i lift the pots. Zero issues this run just becomming impatient cause i'm very low on my stash and purchasing from local Mom & Pop dispensary it's OK $2 grams i'm limiting my doobies LOL using only in the evenings 3grams or less to keep my mind from running thoughts of WTF happened to my life. Keeping busy helps but once i start those thoughts........ it gets raw. Forgive or forget i can't do yet.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Indelacio
        Indelacio commented
        Editing a comment
        😍 Beautiful ladies you have there. I'm in the same bout as far as stash and plant sync issues. Atleast 6 weeks left and I'm down to smoking trim from my last grow, which isn't too bad since I cured it properly.....but still.

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        ... or get even. I know I started to grow because dispensary costs weren't in my retirement budget though $2/gram seems cheap to me. I started vaping D8 because it was about 1/4 the cost of D9 and, for me, almost as good. But then the state made d8 illegal. Aholes.

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        I need to grow some OG kush and Bubba kush. Maybe I'll do an all Kush run 🤔 just need a 3rd candidate

Looking good SBG. $2 grams huh. Any good?
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        OOps si I posted my comment on HobbitGDF sorry. Bluey check Hobbit's post i commented on the $2 gram yes i think it's decent but i'm also blending it with the last 5-6grams of Galaxy

Did some light defoliation and seeing good growth of secondary stalks since. Found an inexpensive little greenhouse that a reviewer said he grew in... That wasn't I was thinking when I started but it's the only idea I have to keep all the critters away. (There is 600 acres of mixed farm/Wildlands behind my back yard.) The plant with the weird green leaves has grown a few more.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20230614_140139046.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	597691
      Click image for larger version  Name:	33cd2afd-b2c7-4612-a65d-2139f44d7947.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg Views:	0 Size:	239.3 KB ID:	597695
      Last edited by 90Gizmo; 06-14-2023, 09:41 PM. Reason: No I don't own the farmland but don't I wish,
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't had strawberry cough since 2011. Fantastic strain. On my list to grow eventually.

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        That must have been a nice memory to recall it after 12 years.

Explosive growth. I've never added Cal-Mag during veg but I think I'm seeing early signs of needing it. Some little yellow spots on a few leaves. It's that a thing?

Name:	20230616_122843~2.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	597813
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• changeofpace2014
        Editing a comment
        strawberry cough requires more cal mag or at least that is commonly stated. They are performers and carry that scent along with what ever they are crossed with...or at least that was the case with me.

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks changeofpace2014. I added a half dose into today's feed and it'll look for signs that it liked it.

Day 6 bloom

The flower tent is 6 days in from flip. The stretch is starting, no sign of flowers yet. The fan leaves are still growing and filling out the tent. In the front left are the experimental "blooming seedlings". Three seedling RP-1O4 plants in solo cups, grew out for 21 days then put in with the bloom tent. They were not topped or had any training or tending except for removing yellow leaves at the bottom, node 0 leaves. They are now 6 days into bloom. Idk what will happen with them and there really is not room for them, but I will make it happen one way or another.

Name:	20230617_092638.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	4.58 MB
ID:	597859

The scarlet auto tent is marking time at day 66, fattening up the flowers. Just watching the grass grow.

Name:	20230617_092656.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	4.40 MB
ID:	597860
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

2 OG Kush autos at 62days. Taller one is beginning to change colors from white to orange in the hairs. Taking in 1/2gal of water every 3 days now. Imma gonna go till I like the trichs milky with 20%amber if i can get it so maybe early July. Real pleased about this grow

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• 90Gizmo
          90Gizmo commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like you won't need to buy for much longer

I've been keeping busy... Photo period- The bubble gum(seedsupreme free seed) on the left is on week 9 of bloom. The Amnesia Haze(seedsupreme free seed) is also on week 9(she got underfed when I was in the hospital 🤦‍♂️) the bubble gum looks great though.

​​​​​​The 2 babies are Bruce banner autos(ilgm seeds) and the far right is a GG#4 auto that's just starting to flower. As soon as the photos are done, in going to up the light to 18hrs and try to max out on the gorilla and the Bruce banner.

4-5 gallon buckets with a crap ton of holes drilled into them
        FF Happy Frog with perlite and hot homemade compost soil.(3rd cycle with the same soil)
        scrog screens custom built and attached to the bucket. Just easier to reach and access the plant. Plus I can always adjust the position of the plant between those LED hot spots and cool spots.

1x viparspectra XS1500pro 150w LED
        1x spider farmer sf-2000 200w LED
        1x Mars hydro ts600 100w LED (I'll use it as the plants get bigger and need more light. Garbage light but it gives some extra light when I need it)
        Attached Files
        Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
        ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
        Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
        MAC1 (Blimburn)
        Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
        Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
        T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
        🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

The gorilla auto is super stretchy. The seedling had such a long stem I did a whole U turn bend into a 90° lean. She's a huge bush now with a thick ass knee 😅. Still super stretchy. Autos are fun. You have to be clever to avoid that HST
          Attached Files
          Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
          ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
          Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
          MAC1 (Blimburn)
          Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
          Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
          T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
          🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            How great it is to see you back. I sure hope your very much on the mend. Your plants and grow room are just top notch in my book. Man that's some narily manifold you laid on that gal LOL nope i never do my auto with such force but you got a hell of a touch with them. Take care

• No3odiesShad0w
            No3odiesShad0w commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks it's nice to be back. My health is getting much better and the plants show it because I have more time to dedicate to them. And yet with the auto that's what I was thinking it looks almost like a manifold. I just start when they're young like about 2 weeks old I start doing gentle most stress training and I just keep up with it as they keep growing. I can't wait to reap the rewards!

Harvest & Yield

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice one BU2B

Great result

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well done

• Smallgrow
            Smallgrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice, as usual

I think it's been only 4 days since last update on these OGkush autos and they are rapidly ripening one more than the other. Wish you could smell the sweetness they put out. The one on the right is 3" taller than the left one and she's closer to finishing first. She maybe a July 4th harvest but i won't do it early she's really drinking still. Using Dyna Grow Bloom on these indoor ones feeding them 2x then only watering next time they get dry. So they get fed approx. 2x a week then 1x water. Not being conservative on the food this run although i don't feed them for the first month cause my soil charged up with worm casings and other goodies.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X