No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its official 2023 grow has started, I'm doing a stativa grow front row from the left durbin poison,cocolope,next glass skywalker kush,afgan kush, 2 seeds to a shot glass ,in the back row first shot glass 8 Bannana kush auto,2nd 4 seeds LSD auto. then 3 seeds alien gorilla glue, 2 seeds of midnight mass and finnaly 2 seeds of afgan kush . the Stativas will go in 20 gallon pots of super soil everything else in 3 gallon pots ,
    If I want one plant Ill start 2 seeds and use the best plant all this is for the inside grow room .
    My outside grow I'm not doing clones just seeds that madness will start as soon as these girls hit the dirt
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning my Eastern frozen friend LOL we got snowed on and frozen tundra here also, and i don't fair well in frozen. Could not imagine being in your area and dealing with that for months anymore, my bones creak now. Waawaaa shits getting older in the cold.

I just dig how you have sooo many crosses going OJ. I grew Durbin outdoors one summer huge friggin plant i got 1 seed left of her might take a chance this year but not sure i'll have a green house up for her finish she goes on forever for me LOL. Well i can't help myself with cutting clones for outdoor i'll probley take some and give them away, make someones day!!

Good luck with this winter indoor grow, I know it's a struggle enviornment ways for you too. Hell we can't stop can we? Stay safe, keep us posted.

• SleepyTibbs
      SleepyTibbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh man I wish I had that kind of space to grow all that. Hopefully soon though, I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for your posts as these grow especially the Bannana Kush. I've always been partial to the sweeter strains if you couldn't tell by my choice of cookiedawg and Ice cream punch lmao Happy growin!

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, or am I? Went walk about on the farm, spring flowers are popping, some of the fruit trees have leaves, piss elms have very swollen buds, I will need to mow soon! So I grabbed my sacks of seed and dropped a few. This is about 30 days sooner than I usually drop seeds, and I fear a hard freeze before real spring is here, the weather dude did not help when he said "very cold wet end to march". I have more seed if need be!

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise -5f here yesterday when I came out the garage and seen a Robin on the shop rain gutter doing the robin squawk, completely perplexed as they only show up for spring here. Can't remember seeing one before mid-march.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      we have daisy's poking though in the front yard now their poking though 3 inches of snow and 1/2 inch of ice lol, supposed to snow Tuesday and Wednesday next week

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal I dont transplant so these went to the outdoor soil, fingers crossed, some are autos, some are photos, some regs some fems. Mix it up!
      @My Furley the birds are making nest, I seen a flock of geese a day or two ago, been in the 70's here until I dropped the seeds, yesterday was about 38*F for the high, mid march is when I normally plant.
      oldjarhead100 I have seen the daffodils poking through the snow here in past years, they are up and buds are forming. In the next 3 weeks it will be possible to get snow, but this weekend they tell us to watch for twisters!

day 2 moving from shot glasses to paper towels I tried something new this year just dumping shot glass onto the paper towel . worked good on first sheet then not so good on the on the other 2 sheets lol

I see tails ya baby
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a hard enough time keeping name tags straight ( if i don't get distracted ) my luck i'd pour them out and they'd run from the towel ! I'm gonna use that method for outdoor seeds too but put the towel in something so the seeds don't run off LOL. There will be plenty of work this summer i intend on growing lots of plants cause of lots of reg. seeds i need to get rid of.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      the paper towel is in a plastic cover so they cant run away lol

Happy Friday! Shot of the lovely autos. Gonna be in trim jail soon. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230224_173230100_HDR.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	589650 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230224_173550400_HDR.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	589651 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230224_173447351.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	3.31 MB
ID:	589652 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230224_173524801_HDR.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	589653 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230224_173356167.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	589654 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230224_173017950_HDR.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	4.09 MB
ID:	589655
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice it looks like you have a couple of weeks to go be patient its worth it

Day 65 veg
    Plans to clone not viable at this stage
    walked in the door after 5 nights away and see this
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20230225_053758.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	589673 Click image for larger version  Name:	20230225_053730.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.89 MB ID:	589676 Click image for larger version  Name:	20230225_053739.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.50 MB ID:	589677
    Flipping and trimming tomorrow..lights at 85% 32" & reds x 5 on 30", bit high but that will be fine
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20230225_053845.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	589672
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bluey; 02-25-2023, 03:52 AM.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha Bluey that's exactly why I don't do nets. when you trim if you have a branch you need to cut clone that and don't be afraid to do a couple of clones from the same branch

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      The reason I decided against doing clones at this stage is my grow room is now set for flower and if I clone I really need an area set for veg...I need suitable nutes and watering and drainage also...I'm away from my grow 5 days a week at least and I need everything to be automated...I don't have that setup

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 last grow I tied up the buds with the tail cord of the ratchets..I used them all and still had buds falling over They needed adjustment daily and i cant do that now as Im away 5 nights at a time sometimes longerI really can't do that or use yoyo cause I'm using 2 quantum boards also

Getting that bright orange on lime contrast on a early finisher, that I love. At the two more weeks stage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230221_202018.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	4.37 MB
ID:	589706

Name:	20230221_201955.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	589707

Name:	20230222_202235.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	589708

Universal measuring tool for size reference

Name:	20230222_203902.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	589709

Name:	20230221_202025.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	589710

​​​​​​​
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I used the 405's once they'd started to root, for a month or so to promote root growth, then removed them so I could run the SF-7000s. They're globes that need batten holders and I removed them all along with the wiring....ive done away with them in the grow room for the time being and I'm not sure it's worth the work v the return to reinstall all that. I'm on the fence. Cheers

• Going2fast
      Going2fast commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure you mentioned it my friend but I smoke weed.... Does this strain have a name? Outstanding.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny thing, I also smoke weed. Some blue dream seeds.

Well First attempt with Serious LST..I did not know if the girls could be kept short enough; I guess the gamble paid off because they were kept to 19 1/2" and that would of been the tallest cola..O that include 10" pot... Moving forward I will opt to have a little larger buds and cut down on the number of Colas...All that happens in the beginning.. Blueberry, Gorilla Lemon Fire, the thai x c.c.k turned out to be strawberry cough x c.c.k and it is still finishing up with??
    Attached Files

Comment

• Franklin
      Franklin commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great dude, super impressed

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      T.Y - a lot of work

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job

I really love the click and drag function on the pics
    Day 4 its root riot day first pic the tools twessers razor extream marker and root riots, 2nd pic I try to cut the root riot to the center hole sometimes all the way, 3rd pic this is why its planting day,I had 2 seeds with long tails like this I try to very carefully set the seed so that it gets light right away like you see in the 4th pic the 5th and 6th all done . Out of 29 seeds I have tails on all but 2 afgan kush but I think they will pop some are extras anyway

Comment

Here's a couple new additions to my auto tent popped through the soil yesterday, they are crosses of strawberry cheesecake x lemon skunk. I've grown them before still have lots of seeds gifted to me i'll find a pick of them i grew in folgers coffee containers couple years back.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Tent looks great SoOrbudgal. Looks much better then mine. I'm cooking the shit out of mine for some reason.

White widows have ripened...that can only mean one thing. Trim jail. . Shouldn't be too bad, not a lot of popcorn buds to speak of. The new additions(purple Urkle, critical mass and G-13) are settling in quit nicely to their 5 gal pots, just waiting for the big lights. Happy grows!
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        what strength are those leds to be able to have them so close looking good though

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello oldjarhead100 The light with a stand is 45w and other is 50w.

day 4 1/2 the polly wogs all tucked in sitting on a heating pad I did raise the lights a little this morning second pic is the temp behind some onions I started, and third is of the whole tent all closed up so far the temp has been between 70 and 80 , my lights came in yesterday I set one up this morning ,The room is almost ready I have to hang a 315 lec and finish setting up 3 gallon pots . unfortunately I had a steam pipe crack and it sent water everywhere just out side of the grow room hopefully its fixed for now I have to replace some black iron piping think Ill have someone do that lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those temps are about what i got OJ in my tent when lights are on. That lec will heat it up some which is good. I got left over onions in my raised beds coming up through the snow here. Crossing my fingers for you hope all goes well with your new sprouts

Been a while since I've made a post. This is my 5th grow and I just finished harvesting. No preharvest pics this time since it grew out of controls and went wild. Results were better than ever though. I finally feel like I got my setup dialed in.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well done and it's great to feel confident/comfortable with learning what works best for you and your setup. Enjoy your harvest.

• Blowdout2269
        Blowdout2269 commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome back!
        I also know about wrangling some wild plants. It sure feels good knowing that you have made progress, doesn't it? Congrats on the success!
        ✌🙂👍

Day 70, Day 4 flower..lights out..shit pic but is she starting to stretch already? Better pic to come with lights on

Name:	received_219293447151904.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	230.2 KB
ID:	590099
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Some decent pics
        healthy as, minor taco'ing on a few leaves, awesome!

Name:	received_894757188486101.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	950.7 KB
ID:	590103

Name:	received_952874639373864.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	590104
        on second thoughts too big..pruning is not my fave hobby as you can see

Name:	received_1241012603159447.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	590105

Name:	received_734770068025104.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	590106

Name:	received_1186427552236194.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	590107

Name:	received_139318268763087.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	590108

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man those are some great looking photos thems gonna be monsters

• Blowdout2269
          Blowdout2269 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, you are easily getting a pound each. I'm not envious of your sentence in trim jail, lol. 😬

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          All going well easy over a 1lb on 3 of them...the 4th will struggle which is the surviving twin, likely well under a 1lb...maybe 12oz if I'm lucky.
          This weekend is time for another light trim and install netting setup...that should bring a few laughs

so heres the set up unfortunately I have to move it all around so they can replace some steam pipes

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Moving things around just means little tweak modification time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X