No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEDs are AMAZING! however i think CMH is the future and i cant wait to switch.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191201_111653.jpg
Views:	898
Size:	4.75 MB
ID:	354351Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190924_172112.jpg
Views:	901
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	354352
    *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
    ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
    *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
    *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
    You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

Name:	C51E4702-B257-4681-93F0-5926FE64EFAC.jpeg
Views:	891
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	354428Click image for larger version

Name:	393B9C33-7125-4F50-B4DA-1D288582199B.jpeg
Views:	907
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	354426Click image for larger version

Name:	47A5569A-B88F-4F69-BADB-F4CFDFE7D739.jpeg
Views:	888
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	354427
      Black cherry punch.....

these are new technology led and while CMH is not a new development tech wise, I have had truly exceptional success with it. Really excellent .

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall
        She is a beautiful plants and if you have grown identical plant from different seeds that is a great thing, stabilization. Mothers are great in the fact that when you hit the genetic Lottery you can reproduce that same plant over and over with little to no cost.
        Keep the great plants and pictures coming.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Got 2 of those going now 4th wk of flower looking great there farmall sure hope I get a full tent we could use it. Got 2 BCP and 1 Burnt Cookie newguy420 seeds.

• BlueberryGIrl
        BlueberryGIrl commented
        Editing a comment
        lovely colour and growth in the flower! nice looking plant.

Hi guys! It's been a while, so here is my first grow in over a year. I just dropped 2 Northern Lights x Big Bud/ryders, and 2 Auto Diesel freebees from True North (not really an endorsement), as well as a Holy Grail Kush.

One each of the autos are going to a young friend who is taking up growing, one in DWC and one in Happy Frog in 3gal smart pot, and I'm keeping the other 2. I haven't decided whether to put the HGK in soil or DWC. If she's all that she's reputed to be, I will probably put her in a DWC for faster growth to get lots of cuttings.

I've missed you guys, I've been reading a bit before having something to share. I'm glad you're all still here, keeping it so very real.

Peace.
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        DingusKhan I'm near Whistlers Park

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to see you back, bud.
        I got good friends in Bend,Ore.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal dude, no way, I'm near River Forks! The Burg GROWS!

Blue Widow and Critical Cheese. I just harvested all plants. really successful grow.

Comment

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful harvest!!! Something about holding those colas in your hand that is infinitely satisfying, it just makes the whole growing experience worthwhile!!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        great job and fantastic pictures the 2nd really shows the difference the pot size can make

• BlueberryGIrl
        BlueberryGIrl commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 those are 12 litre pots. I was growing in 15 litre and found the 12litre to be more effective. I have used 10litre pots with the same success.

Second grow is leaps and bounds ahead of 1st. Im just letting the 2 auto's do their thing..a little defol here and there but for the most part just give them light and nutes. The 3 photo AK-47 clones on the other hand have been a bit of work. Flipped them on Nov 4, did a major defoliate about 2 weeks in and just trimmed them again tonight. I think with the extra heavy trimming and LED lights set super low, buds are gonna be MUCH bigger than the original plants...Hoping so anyway!
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Real nice looking plants Homegrown. There is no substitute for experience. On my 3rd grow in a year and each one is better.

• BlueberryGIrl
        BlueberryGIrl commented
        Editing a comment
        beautiful plants, beautiful grow!

Just a few days away till I flip to 12/12. I always seem to end up with a runt. The 2 gelato og are doing great and 1 of the pineapple chunk is stunted. I believe I had some sort of root issue but I don't know why because I'm growing hydro in a rdwc system. I came up with an idea for a riser for the pail with the short plant. I cut the top of a 5 gallon pail and put that ring on the top of the existing pail to give me about 4 inches. This way I don't effect the water level in the other pails. Here's a few pics
      ​​​

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        SirSmksAlot
        If you use a flash when you take a picture it should go away, it is usually because you're run a magnetic ballast.

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah @Mr.furly that makes sense. I just got a 600w magnetic ballast for veg to save some power. I'll give it a shot. Thanks

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the 4" idea

I use milkcrates as risers, and sometimes, a milkcrate is too much 😁

These leaves just really caught my eye... maybe they looked better in person and the plant was just starting to turn fall colors.....i figured maybe you all might enjoy

Name:	00F2971F-45F3-4770-9D8F-69D46FF99A62.jpeg
Views:	841
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	355333Click image for larger version

Name:	A65072A0-29E5-4063-804E-B3055C498986.jpeg
Views:	815
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	355334Click image for larger version

Name:	03FFD0C0-4F65-4F91-8924-982BE2FB3A68.jpeg
Views:	849
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	355335

Comment

homegrown is this you?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhhhahahahah...yes very similar..except the tent had fiberglass poles in it and 6" metal tent pegs on the 4 corners..

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        We would park the car out at a spot. Auger holes beside the car doors. Then run our fishin line out the car window and connect it to the windshield wipers. Turn on the wipers and wait for a fish to bite.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        My wife hates this story we were ice fishing with some friends Bob and jim ,anyways some others were off about 1/2 mile away and they set up an ice shelter we didnt think much about it while chasing a flag my wife asked bob what the blue thing was ,the time was perfect because a flag went up and as he was running away he said oh thats where they keep the hookers , I came back to the fire and shes giving me a wierd look ,were on the way home when she said do they really keep hookers in those blue things ,I had no idea what she was talking about and said so, so she told me what happened I had to stop the car because I was laughing to hard to keep driving

#toomanykolas
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20191205_223118.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	355379
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 12-06-2019, 01:34 AM.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley I'm quoting Macbeth and you're sending me a whatever-the-hell-genre song? We have not read the same books, sir. I'm not saying I ever read Macbeth. Only that I know a line of Shakespeare.

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Clutch is the best! Just sayin

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        kaBOOM!

The Lion King is MacBeth, except with lions.

Holy shit @Mr.furly! That is a beautiful sight. Nice job man

Comment

This is my first grow. Three plants under one 25 watt LED grow light. They are one month into switch to 12/12. I used LST right up to 2 weeks after switch to 12/12.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20191206_130146.jpg Views:	8 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	355468Click image for larger version  Name:	20191206_130405.jpg Views:	8 Size:	3.50 MB ID:	355469Click image for larger version  Name:	20191206_130225.jpg Views:	8 Size:	2.66 MB ID:	355470Click image for larger version  Name:	20191206_130722.jpg Views:	7 Size:	3.72 MB ID:	355471
      Last edited by susieque; 12-06-2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Big thing from small watts.

Not my first grow, but a lot of new techniques. This was my first time doing these activities.....topping above the 3rd node, using LST, and defoliating. This is 3 Gorilla Glue 4 and 1 OG Kush at 6 weeks of veg.

Attached Files
      2x4 AC Infinity tent
      Timber 3VL (320 watt from the wall. (previous HID grower)
      FFOF Soil grower, General Hydro Flora Series nutes
      AC Infinity fans (exhaust and oscillating pole fans)

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Very clean setup, should fill in nicely.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Which OG Kush are you growing? I just sprouted 1 from DNA Genetics. I hope she turns out as pretty as yours!

• Walty
        Walty commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You. I ordered the strains from Nirvana.

I had opened my jars a while back and accidently leftv the open for a couple of days and now its very dry . is there something that can add a little moisture back into the buds.???

Comment

• Walty
        Walty commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m a big believer in Boveda packs for maintaining proper humidity in all of my stored weed. I use the 62 percent humidity packs.

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve heard (and found) that the packs are less good for adding moisture. They do better taking it away.
        All 4 of my current jars have an RH ~53, so I’m thinking I overdried as well. May try one of these techniques!

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        When I’d buy big quantities and needed to add moisture I would add a few leaves of lettuce. 🤷‍♂️

A two way humidity pack like Boveda or Integra Boost.

Comment

Harvest time. Not sure what others do, so I tried doing most of the trimming of fan leaves while the plant was still in the bucket. I found it nice to switch from sitting to standing depending what part of the plant I was trimming.

Before...

Name:	7CDEBBD0-0C2C-4A3A-8FE0-C4B7A29BA2E0.jpeg
Views:	877
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	355818Click image for larger version

Name:	2D600AD0-214A-40B3-B3B8-30D0A151935E.jpeg
Views:	932
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	355817

After...

Name:	014AE17C-EC07-4FE3-8E07-7EAE50854EBB.jpeg
Views:	847
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	355820Click image for larger version

Name:	5FD8919D-56FE-4135-9232-B604BA11B4AD.jpeg
Views:	877
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	355821Click image for larger version

Name:	C4BC023D-A1FD-438E-BD27-812DDA44158F.jpeg
Views:	883
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	355819

There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall I’m drying while on the whole plant. I guess I could weigh the plant wet, then weigh dry plant...then weigh buds after bucking and do the math. Not sure if I will because it sounds too ambitious 🤣

• BlueberryGIrl
          BlueberryGIrl commented
          Editing a comment
          amazing! that is an inspirational plant! wow.

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Good God those are some beefy buds. Nice job.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X