No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4 month birthday to the ladies.....
    BB
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0440.JPG
Views:	609
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	529145

Name:	IMG_0441.JPG
Views:	598
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	529146
    ATF (taco leaves it's been HOT as we all know)

Name:	IMG_0442.JPG
Views:	628
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	529147
    Accidentally took a Farmbuck styled photo. Hope there's no fees on that. :P

Name:	IMG_0443.JPG
Views:	592
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	529148
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      BU2B thank you! All due to the information stockpiled here and some friendly folk. Main issue or "problem" I'm having is these things are so damn sticky they are collecting yard debris. Spent about a half hour inside the Bruce Banner today removing dead leaves stuck to buds....cardboard hulls stuck to stems from 4th of July....guess I could have worse problems. No bugs this year but the few ladybugs seen, guessing that Silica Blast did help a bit. Still no sign of my mantises, they're probably in the neighbor's yard.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man that looks great sure wish my buds would start love to harvest by end of sept. gotta be so patient unless i put them in a 12/12 dark spot. I don't have any bugs this year either.....yet

Damn..another two day in trim jail. 2 of my tent photos were ready for harvest, both of them had huge colas, some deformed from supercropping others just big fatties..lol Trimmed the popcorn during early flower so i didnt have much trim to deal with. Durban Poison- outstanding size buds!! Do-Si-Do also produced really well..not quite as plump though. One more tent lady to go..i dont think shes that far out..buds are small though. wait and see. happy growing!
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man that looks great homegrown what a lovely area you have. Sure are big fat colas lucky you.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100, im not envious of you having to harvest that greenhouse hahaha. I really dont mind trimming..just need to take a break every now and again so you dont cramp up.lol And my outdoor girls are nothing like your woods girls. They are spoiled rotten... If its raining..they come inside the garage under lights...if its cloudy, garage,under lights. Not enough sun..i move them around..actually..they get treated better than my tent plants. WTF

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SoOrbudgal, stuck in the city so im limited. Im in awe of your yard and settings. And as far as the big buds...Its gotta be the lights. I havent changed anything else in my last two grows except for the lights. Still haven't corrected the foxtailing yet. Too darn bright...back to 75%.

Before and after defol ready for flipping

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm way too scared to try anything like that yet, but these kinds of manipulation do make my brain tingle.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jump right in floopydoop its easy and fun,and the best part is it really increases your yield

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should give it a go. As OJ says it’s fun and easy to do

Its a jungle out there no chance for individual plant pictures . I have 4x4s,5x5s and 2 6 footers and its the first week of bloom ya baby, its looking fantastic
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      You might need a bigger greenhouse lol lookin good 👍

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL oldjarhead100 now look what you done did LOL. Can you get some help to lift up the 4 posts and prop some blocks under them elevate it? I got 2 tall ones i'd have to super crop if they had to go into mine. I just want to start seeing budlets i'm bored with the pre flower LOL

oldjarhead100 Always love seeing pics of your greenhouse....it's a jungle (lol)

the yin to your yang...the lonely girl (g)..if I had a dozen of these planted in a hedgerow and no one would be the wiser (ha).
    Forcing early flower in Vermont.

Name:	DSCN5175.JPG
Views:	681
Size:	3.62 MB
ID:	529232

Name:	DSCN5176.JPG
Views:	719
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	529231

Attached Files
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      they would look great and your right unless they were told no one would be the wiser

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      How come you got budlets already dang it mine don't show nothing but pre flower did you do 12/12 put it in the dark place for a while and bring it out GreenState.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Yes, moving it to a dark place to force flower. Putting it outside at 6:30am and back inside in a dark room at 7:00pm.
      I imagine in a week or so I could just leave it outside without fear of reveging, but I've kept it a portable size so it isn't to difficult to move it.
      Now remembering to move it is another story (lol!). This coming Sunday will mark 3 weeks since I began this experiment. Stretch is about over, nodes are tight and buds are stacking nicely.
      Last edited by GreenState; 08-06-2021, 04:30 AM.

Two in the ground originally from seed, two in totes from clones I was given. All organic fertilizers. They can’t get too tall so have been stretching them wide and they have turned into big bushes. 😍

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What a fine looking grow amy24 heck you really got a green thumb. Here's to at least 1lb or more at harvest i do think you'll get that an more. Fingers crossed for all the outdoor folks sure seems like a good year, finally!!

• amy24
      amy24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbudgal! I come from a long line of Ukrainian farmers, that must be it 😉😂 I also am keeping my fingers crossed that the Fall cooperates! 🤞

Seedsman Northern Lights auto freebie, Chewy, 3 months old. Seedsman Lemon auto freebie, 4 months old.

Not sure, I might chop the next top node on Lemon, and the two top branches on Chewy, to let the lowers mature more. Playing it by ear.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

we are one week into August all the girls are showing signs of bloom , Now what ,here are the things I will do for my girls
      I gave them a feeding of Kelp and grow nutes the first week
      Give them extra bloom nutes,I use sonic bloom from Humboldt county (who uses other stuff ? )for the next 2 weeks
      I like to take the fans off at the 3 week mark the plants are done growing up and out so now its time to focus on buds .I know that outside defoliation is not as important as it is inside because of the wind and moving sun but it is important for wpm and bud rot prevention so I take the fans and spread the plant out as much as I can.
      then it becomes a waiting game for a month or so they get normal care ,at the end of September I really start to watch the temps and moistier ,after a hot day you get a cool night lots of dew in the morning if the plants dont get the morning sun right off I will go out and shake them to get the dew off this will help prevent bud rot, it wont stop it but I think it helps
      inspect them every morning and when you see signs of rot I cut the stem under the rot (then trim all the good bud off and toss the rot ) I have found if you dont cut the stem at a clean area it wont stop the rot so I go a couple of inches down to clean stem
      I live in Ma. so if we are in the Middle of October and the trichomes are cloudy its time to take them .the battle with bud rot just gets harder at this point and loss is significant so we just take the plants.
      All this is for my uncovered outside plants the girls in the green house are covered so they dont have the same issues but still get the same care
      Now in November I'm really not sure what happens cause I smoke to much of the new harvests lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Great info OJH👍🏻 Shaking the morning dew off makes a lot of sense, especially since where my plant is the sun is hitting later each day as the daylight shortens. Cleared a spot in the shed so I can roll her in there at night

from the door of the green house first pic way out there is a 6 footer and the plant close up is a 5 footer I took a 2nd close up picture of the 5 footer. truth be told the door was locked and I didn't have the keys lol

I do see some monster cropping in my future

Comment

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice you gotta love sugar leaf's

Thanx oldjarhead100!
        Kinda Makes me look forward to some good hash and edibles.

Comment

I was out visiting the woods girls and it turned out that a couple of boys showed up 2 strains were involved The Black and Rusty Glue both were bought from 420 newguy seeds so far its only been 6 out of 20 seeds that turned out to be males. No wonder they were 40 bucks for 10 seeds again you get what you pay for

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Last Rusty Glue I got was regular seed. There has been a lot of males this year.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes i've had his reg. seeds if i bought 10 reg. seeds i'd say more males than females average. I've not grown either of those strains.

First grow

Comment

Took these last night. Day 32 for Bruce Banner, GDP and Critical Gorilla, day 16 for a couple Blue Dreams

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            I have three tents going and I feel your pain I do alright with them when I'm feeling good but I don't feel good to many days in a row lol

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I tried to finish a summer grow inside and it was a constant battle no more I plan to shut down the beginning of June

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s what I was thinking OJH, nothing is going into flower after March next year

Name:	20210810_193539.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	530364 Wild Thai in Aero-Garden still waiting for transplant. It's getting close to cutting, by the number of nodes. I need to pic-research its age.

Nephrew has been feeling as crumby as I have, since mid-May. Hopefully tomorrow we can hang the new light. I've removed the wire shelving in the closet, cleaned some things, rinsed new bags & hung them in the closet for humidity. The weather Tuesday was too hot/humid for a fully-lighted closet anyway.

(Leaf damage is due to cat grazing)
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            MeEasy Hehe. I cut off the two top Chewy branches and the next node on Lemon today. Weights when they go into jars. Dry trimming will be a breeze. Now to get the darn WT potted. The bags of Coast of Maine are too heavy for me, trying to figure out how to mix that w/perlite to fill a bag, in my kitchen. I have the soil bags on my kitchen chairs with wheels. Planned to roll them out onto the deck to work but the dang weather, more alerts, looks like rain again and so humid it feels like you could cut the air. I left my infusion early because I was sick with pancreatitis symptoms, nurse couldn't even get a hold of my doctor's office. I was going to hit the ER but a guy walked in the hospital vestibule, talking, sweating, no mask, describing his symptoms which included crackling, popping lungs. I had to walk through that same vestibule to leave the place and there was no breeze outside to blow his cooties off of me. Nurse gave him a paper mask, he didn't cover his nose or part of his mouth. I had the J&J vaccine, not the best one for right now. New strain: Wild COVID Thai? Laugh or cry.

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh damn Puglover1 I was up at doing my infusion treatment yesterday and I was about to get into the elevator and heard a guy coughing like a mother in there I turned my back to the elevator like I didn't push it lol I got Moderna but it isn't stopping the virus it's helping you through it but not sure if it would help someone with all my issues. That shit is pretty scary 😨

I use a storage tub and a little trashcan for a scoop because I have trouble with the bags too

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            MeEasy Forgot to mention his first words were "I have double pneumonia" then he went on to the bubbling, crackling part. By looks I'd say he wasn't vaxxed and is in the worst age category ATM. I walked over to the window wall, he ended up being seated nearby, I was walking serpentine to get away. I'm on Humira, probably qualify for another shot, not sure what they do when you had J&J first.

I'll have to empty a bin to use. I have a long, bigger one but it's too heavy for me to move, to empty. I have those two new empty blue Rubbermaid cans in my closet holding a shelf but I want to get the pots filled before I tear the closet all the way down. I keep trying to give the WT something in its water thinking 'one more day' ... that was three days ago. It's still standing tall, lower leaf tips are getting a dark spot but those will be gone, soon I hope. I have 'beer buckets' that I won, I'll use that for scooping.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X