No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for poopy loose weed. Hopefully the other plants turn out a little better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4303.JPG
Views:	565
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	495900

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d say it looks just fine.

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty larfy hahaha looks can be deceiving. We'll see in a few weeks, I'm hoping I'm able to slow the dry down, try to save what I can

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey it's gonna be fine i just plucked 2 more tops from my autos that are not quite there. Gotta love it....o yes roach's stuffed in the bong LOL

Lil co2

Name:	20210304_130821.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	495981Click image for larger version

Name:	20210304_130739.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	495982 I also planted the rooted jolly rancher gelato clones
    &
    Tied down the auto somango freebie

Name:	20210304_102509.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	495983Click image for larger version

Name:	20210304_102523.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	495984Click image for larger version

Name:	20210304_102531.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	3.60 MB
ID:	495985
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      You cant species. Only varieties of same species

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I see. My sister toldo me she has ape and melmac too but steugled with contamination and hasnt tried again yet. She's self thaught constantly learning but already running a profitable bussines

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I have lots of spores & cultures. 😉

Finally done.
    10,33 g is a good chunk of Kief pressed into a ball.
    Long process with all the sifting, but it was worth it.
    Now I take all the trim that have been sifted and I’m going to make BHO out of it. See how much oil I can squeeze out the sifted leaves.

Happy growing ! Captain
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Longer up in the thread you can see the box and the bags I had used. But I don’t think it gives you an idea estimate of it

• smoorman
      smoorman commented
      Editing a comment
      What mesh is the screen?

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      What mesh? You mean microns? 150

Here's my tent tonite - around day 75 for these autoflowers - the 2 in the front are Girl Scout Cookies one is a bit more laden in frost than the other - girl in the back right is Bruce Banner turning into her alter ego. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210305_171037.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	496281Click image for larger version

Name:	20210305_171031.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	496282
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Nute
      Nute commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet looking bud fellow canuck

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      just beautiful.

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like that's gonna be a tasty harvest_cheers!

Mango kush a few weeks from harvest I’m gonna have sticky fingers digging the fan leaves out of those fat colas
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheKieftan; 03-05-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      When the colas are all bent over like that even when tied for support you know that is the dense bud we are all trying for. Would love to know the final dry-weight per plant and the seed bank where you got the strain. Really nice grow.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Lookin' HEAVY! Better wear steel-toed boots when trimming in case you drop one on your foot. Safety first! Fan-Dango Mango Tango, Bravo!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Way to grow TheKieftan big ol fatty

Exactly 2 weeks of flowering
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow Nute excellent looking i really like to see a big center cola all natural. I can only do it outdoor grows. Great job

Cola building day. All shaved up and flattened out. Nothing to do but LST and defole from here on out.

Name:	20210306_123601.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	496447

Name:	20210306_130241.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	3.72 MB
ID:	496448

This girl mended her broken wing. Smaller than the rest but back to healthy and growing.

Name:	brokenWing.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	496449

Comment

Sorry I know I just posted but I was feeling creative and determined to get a good trich shot and after spending 20mins with an iPad and pocket knife’s magnifying glass (luckily I have big hands and nimble fingers 😏) I felt like sharing this masterpiece
      Attached Files

Comment

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        Get the app Camera+ 2
        Elevate your photography with the most advanced iPhone and iPad camera app.

It has a great macro option even without a extra lens. With your lens you’ll even get better.

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice bud, buddy!

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        When it looks like an alien landscape, you know you’re doing it right 👍

Sour kush and random other plant are almost done. Might chop the rando this weekend if I've got the time

Name:	IMG_4315.JPG
Views:	430
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	496613Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4316.JPG
Views:	432
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	496614Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4317.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	496615

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well good for you nearly at the finish line.

• TheKieftan
        TheKieftan commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not joking I stared at that top pic for..... awhile just sorta dazed she’s a beyoot

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys 'n galls. Means alot. Surfing through pictures and purging off a bunch and I do kinda think that sour kush is the "best" I've grown yet. Hard thing to say when every plant I've grown has had problems one way or another, this one just didn't seem to get stunted, or react badly to nutrients, and the bag seeds didn't seem to bite me in the ass. It seemed to like the top and the supercrop. Win some and lose some on every plant you grow, but seems like I won more than lost with this one haha

Pennywise
      Day 65 of flower

Equipment
      5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
      ———————————————————————————————————-
      1st Grow
      Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
      Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
      Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey that is gonna be a easy trim plant, i really like to trim plants after harvest ( when it's only a few ) wish i was closer it's nice to have help. Great looking plant she is.

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        @SoOrbudgal
        I’m glad I started the fan leaf defoliating a couple weeks into flower after reading the GWE defoliating article. I have been progressively defoliating them as they got large enough to access the stem where it met the 5 leaves. Cutting there the rest of the stems really fell off on their own fairly fast.
        Yes so trimming today should be far easier, I’m all about easier. I’m just going to trim off the yellowed fan leaves and leave the rest. I’m not that concerned with making them to “pretty.”

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        looks like your right on track..dont know how much amber you want but id let her go for 10-14 days. good job

I decided to chop down my banana tree i got tired of picking bananas 🍌 and noticed that the buds had stopped fattening up anyway. The rest seem to be happy n healthy but with the amount of wind in my tent there's banana powder all over. Luckily I'm starting to see some ambers and I normally harvest at a 10-20% of amber but I'm sure I'll get some seeds out of there, at least only one plant spewed powder and I'll know who the daddy is and It won't be necessary to call the Maury Povich show 🤣😅🤣
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        nice buds! Damn nanners.. on the bright side, maybe you'll find a couple of seeds.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I was thinking both plants that nannered are blue dream and these three were my last BD seeds. The first one was sitting next to a white widow and they would make pretty babies 🤓

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had my share of Nana's too, especially when growing regular seed which seem to react more to environmental conditions than feminized seeds do. Almost always though the nanas didn't appear until the plants were in full flower. I think it was kinda a last ditch effort at producing some offspring. I've gotten a few seeds from those grows but never tried growing them since they were hermies and usually those seeds almost always produce hermies as well. Unless your interested in growing them out a few generations, then it might well be worth a try! Looks like some great bud_ don't worry about the nana's_ to get much seed the flowers need to get pollinated earlier. cheers!

I love this thread. A non ending parade of exceptional looking grows.

It's been a long sometimes bitterly cold winter but I had this grow to help keep me occupied. I have started a staged harvest for the Gelato 41 Fast.
      So far 23 tops cut. 9 on march 2nd and 14 more today. Still over 20 tops left. After 4 days drying we rolled up a skinny one and man this is smooth to smoke and packs a punch. So much resin it went out twice. I am very impressed with this SeedStockers strain.

Comment

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking harvest. How many plants is that.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank OJH.
        Sorry for the delayed response
        Been working long hours again after the seasonal layoff. Too tired to do much but work eat, sleep and check my grow.
        @MrPNW
        That is all one plant with a staged harvest. So far I have 122 grams dry and the final harvest perhaps the weekend for this Gelato41. Thinking 7 to 8 oz's final weight.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been mixing black berry dream and sour patch kiss with really dry buds from last year just to get it to stay lit and stay off the couch

The Blackberry Gum is still maturing and is starting to turn dark purple on some of the sugar and fan leaves. I am full of anticipation to try this one too.

The Golden Lemon Haze that almost died has turned into a beauty. Moved her under the marshydro SP250 today. Those tops are getting fatter all the time. Getting that citrusy lemon smell going now. Been a long time since I tried a great day time use Haze.

Comment

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Like your work John 🤟🏻

Another week has gone by. Week 3 flower for 3x Tripple XL, 2x green crack. Still not a 100% recovered but damn near there. These guys are stretching like mad. I've been using the single tomato rings for training. Some branches go on the outside of the ring, some go on the inside. Been working out well for me. It's not a perfect level canopy but it gonna work just fine for my intended purposes.
      I have added a few more pics of some of the others I have going. 1x Bloody skunk, 1x purple kush, 2x Dark devil.
      After the issues I've been having with promix and living soil I've been trying out new soils. 1 in FFOF, 1 in FFHF, 2 coast of Maine Stonington blend. We shall see how this plays out. I have a strong suspicion that the coast of Maine soil will be my new brand.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Since the weathers a bit better I can get some au natural shots of a couple of girls out the tent. Into week 3 of flower and the smell is getting heavenly

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X