No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Bella Afrodita (Auto) from Delicious Seeds. 34 days from sprouting. Lots of CFLs, some LEDs and my first LST So far so good...I think.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Needs a haircut.

Manifold-base Building Day at Casa de BillyBoy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210220_130019.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	492223

Name:	20210220_132440.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	3.70 MB
ID:	492229

The Lemon Thai Kush had three growth tips at the third node when I popped the tops. I thought that was pretty cool so I left them and she will have a three armed base. Guess we are trying a Tri-line this grow

Name:	20210220_132207.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	492228

The Blueberry Haze is growing like crazy

Name:	20210220_131551.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	492221
    Attached Files

Comment

4.5 weeks in flower and I got tired of the only girl out of 8, who is way taller than the others. The pot is in the middle of the two lamps and one main bud was simply too close to the light and I thought about bending/super crop just that branch for a couple of days now. Stuck a bamboo stick in the soil and I bend the branch and tied it. And now I can wait and see what happens to the buds in that branch.

happy growing y’all
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        My tent is 2meterx3meterx2meter. Lights are lumatek attis 300w and a vipar R900, but the vipar is going to be thrown out soon. At last !
        So height is not a problem at all. I can raise the light another 1,5 meter if I wanted too. But then I need to raise all other plants and no, it’s better just bending the branch.

Well Jeff my stretch was almost nothing to be honest. I would say I didn’t have a stretch at all. The plant was the highest through out the veg period. But I thought it will work when I moved the plant in between the lights. Let’s see if it’s going back up, I doubt it will. It’s already the heavy with the buds down the branch

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Thrown out? That's nonsense, pass it off or pawn it off to a beginner grower, that's what I'm trying to do with my Vipar V300 and roleadro 600 right now. Ah okay The tent size makes it all make sense now. Can be tricky to get the scale of things in pictures sometimes.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        So stoned - I didn’t even notice I posted that comment two times 🤣🤣.
        Yea of course I’m selling it, what I meant by throwing it out 😅😅

Yea pictures don’t always tell the right size of things. I asked last year my wife to buy me a tent, and she bought the biggest she could find 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ticking along, right side has slowed down. I noticed a few lower leaves yellowing so have given Epsom salts for extra sulphur.
      now that I'm using a reservoir and auto pots I have changed to phosphoric acid to lower ph, acetic acid was fine in a water through pot but not reccomend for this system.
      HLG 100 4K quantum board
      2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
      ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
      🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
      4 Autopots per tent.
      🪴🪴🪴🪴🎪🌲🌲🌲🌲
      CANNA Terra professional medium
      CalMag =0.4 EC
      Terra Flores, Terra Vega + Rhizotonic, cannazyme, CannaBoost, canna PK
      = 😀

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        We all gonna party shortly it appears lock down mania grow ops i'm so loving it Excellent tent so full they do look healthy an Epsom salts is also my go to Holden90

• Holden90
        Holden90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well down here in NZ we are not in lockdown, at least at level 1life is pretty much normal. There are new cases linked to a cluster up north so staying prepared.
        Yeah the girls are doing ok, I am in a steep learning curve with the new autopots, considered ditching it but too far along now so will persevere. Worst case scenario is I turn the reservoir off and manually water. I have realised I need an ec pen to prevent nute burn.... the delay from watering to effect is frustrating. Have done a flush but damage is done 😟

Week 7 of flower and things are heading to what should be a good harvest. I may have left a few too many tops but I am always a little indecisive.
      temps are 17 to 29C night day and RH between 30 to 45%. last watering of 2.5 gallons each 680ppm & 6.1ph. Runoff is only a little higher ppm. ph is good.
      Gelato 41 Fast is showing some nice purple and according to the breeder can be ready in another week. I see more like 2 weeks left.
      Blackberry Gum can be ready by 9 weeks but again I see a little more time needed to finish for my liking.
      According to the PPP method I calculate a harvest of over a lb with these two plants. Maybe as much as 20 oz.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-20-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet Jeebus, John! Are you stocking up for the apocalypse? 😂
        It all looks fantastic. *tips hat*

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Killer grow John!

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow those are beautiful!

Trying out new gopro. It's not good for close ups. Anyone have a reference or tips on gopro hero7 silver?

I can do lil clips and time lapse but not sure how yet. Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0033_1613839902049.JPG
Views:	657
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	492351Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0040_1613839902049.JPG
Views:	651
Size:	4.07 MB
ID:	492352Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0030_1613839902049.JPG
Views:	662
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	492353Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0043_1613839902049.JPG
Views:	671
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	492354Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0042_1613839902049.JPG
Views:	689
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	492355Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0029_1613839902049.JPG
Views:	644
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	492356
      honestly my phone took good pics too.
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        No tips on the go pro but I really like the structure on the back plants well done , also if you put something under your girls to raise them up out of the run off they will love it

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont they need to soak the runoff back up? Since its organic microbes and all that?

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you want to collect it and reuse it maybe but leaving it sitting in the runoff may and usually will cause problems, Just passing on experience from the pictures on the next page your doing fine

Clone day today I have the area set the riot plugs the dirt pots,the heat mats and the humidifier . The temp in cellar is right about 65 the oil heater just doesn't get it done but what it does do is heat the tent for the clones/seeds .I set a 6 inch flexible ducting on top of it like a chimney and just closed the tent on it steady 81 coming out the top .Its the little successes that make you smile
      I will try and remember pictures lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hello my AWESOME growing farming friends!! Hoping everyone is happy, high, and safe. Out of trim jail, 2nd grow underway, almost 4 weeks into flip. Upgraded to Viparspectra VA4000 right at flip and I am mindblown how fast these girls are now!! Almost 1" daily. Mostly C'99 and Blue Dream clones. Has anyone had good results with NOT defoliating? All have had LST and manifolding since babes. Half are currently trimmed, but it almost seems that the uncut girls are more vigorous. It just means more bubblehash once I can snag a machine (sold out for weeks now...) Currently puffing on some Bruce Banner, hoping you all have a stellar day. 🌲✌️❤️
        Attached Files
        4x8x8 indoor
        Viparspectra VA1200
        (2) GE 4' Flowering LED bars FF trio/Tiger Bloom/Happy Frog soil
        Intake fan/exhaust w 4" scrubber
        Alot of empty pickle jars and Led Zepp on repeat...

Peace, Love & Happy Harvesting

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          well done , I defoliate twice a grow the last day of veg and the third week of bloom, other than that I try and pull branches out to give as much light as they can get
          I like the side lighting have you had any problems with them being to close

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep i am a big fan of removing the big fans.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, trim jail. I have spent a fair bit of time there recently. Great looking grow you have going there.

Hippity hoppity this will be the first to be choppity.

Letdown on the yield department but after a bit of a push its really slowing down. Looks like no fade on it, but its all frosty white trichs and no new pistils popping. It was an Early Miss auto that got put under 12/12 with the rest of them. Be about 90 days sometime this week. Figured may as well give it the hack at the end of the week, looks like all I'm going to get out of it now.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL i'm all for letting her go could see huge difference in just a couple weeks there dropinbiking

• dropinbiking
          dropinbiking commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not too sure about that, it's already starting to amber, I don't want to smoke lazy candy, But hopefully it'll be a little different by the weekend. Going a week or two longer than advertized already

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 dark devil is a great smoke! Definitely one of my favorites. I have 2 new seedlings growing as we speak.

This one's for BU2B_ attached photo from my last grow of Granddaddy Purple a few years ago. I will definitely be growing that one again. If you haven't this is what you can look forward too_ :~)
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          That is an amazing looking bud! Absolutely beautiful

I was able to take 22 clones of blackberry dream yesterday and still leave some good ones for later if I need them in the second pic is my gravity fed heater for the space ,third is the end of ducting and my humidifier 4th is whats left on the mother think she will like it just fine at the back of this tent for now
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man what great grows going on. Boy OJ those clones are awesome how fun to keep the genetics going good for you That gravity system is something else A+ you guys and your ideas the work you do for the love of the grow.

I got me a mutant Tie Dye from new420guyseeds.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• ZigZag
          ZigZag commented
          Editing a comment
          She looks great to me. That one looks like she's gonna be a "frost monster"....frost forming on those leaves...gonna be awesome buds when she matures!

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, that’s super interesting! Like the conjoined twins of bud

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks BU2B ZigZag lalaland I'm really proud of her and she's got a baby sister on the same plant i'm gonna post update today.

Now going back into my photos. As I delete 400 photos. Lol. I wish I took more of the mutant colas. Dont even have pic of the other cola. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201116_182331.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	492805
        finally found picture of mine that did that.
        Zkittlez auto by fastbuds
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          It had a thick wide stem. It was the thickest cola on the plant, but not the main cola. I saved the cola till last to smoke. It was the length of my palm and 2 fingers wide. Rock hard.
          Very neat

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I just think they are so awesome looking. Yep i've got 2 on that one plant. Never had 2 on 1 plant ever.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too the stem/stalk LOL like a plank they are so cool. I keep a close eye on them an defoliate these are prime WPM candidates.

Well wondering how long into flower before I can be safe no males. When do they normally show bats. I found one week ago threw it out now worried I might have more oh second week flower
        5x5 tent
        2000 watt Aglex cob series
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter
        Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          By 2wks i would think

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          my experience is that if there in the bloom room when you see balls its to late youv'e got seeds .I hope not

Critical purple auto day 76. Purple is starting to show!

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the color!!

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine didnt show to much purple at all. Even with cold temps.
          The final sugar leaves, few of the has purple tones. That's it. I was hoping for more color.
          I'm glad you got purple phenos

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X