No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took a bunch of leaves off this Mamba earlier. Bud sites are still burried. She's one short squat little indi-couch.

Gonna yield fuck all, but I can tell already it'll be some knarly smoke. So glad I kept a few seeds of this stuff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4209.JPG
Views:	571
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	490373

Comment

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      Man is that dark green. Mine were a more grass green in veg. They have lightened up so much since going to flower. They are not yellowing they just have become more green blue in color.
      It so amazing the variety of cannabis.

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      It'll go red or purple, not sure which way yet, probably more red. I did a run of this a long time ago and it was beauttttiful when it faded

Note: Mamba from a couple years ago under much shittier lights and grow conditions, but example of the colour. It's a weird ass plant but I'll take what I can get off it

Name:	IMG_2415.JPG
Views:	583
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	490388

Comment

Nice I’m anxious to try Dancehall, one of five strains I just got seeds for.

Name:	77B458E6-4694-4BAE-8022-80C5B161B3AE.jpeg
Views:	640
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	490390

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      post lots of pics that's one pretty bud 😉

Plants are 18 inches tall so 2 more inches before the flip .I thought I was going to let them get to 24 inches but I did some testing and I wont have the height to do that so 20 inches it is,7 out of the 8 bounced back very nicely the 8th one is in the 6th picture ,there is new growth so maybe ,the plant is a sour patch kiss and I have a couple more seeds so I dont have to take clones ,so the back four are Blackberry dream and the front are sour patch kiss
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning oldjarhead100. Heck i don't go outside either and it's only raining LOL but it's cold. So good to see you in the grow room and busy with those big gals. So are you going to try an save your Blackberry for a mother? Did you get the clones off that one you like so much " miss greasy" LOL.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      the bbd mother is somewhere in the 7th picture my plans are to keep the strain alive until I cross it with a strawberry cough my buddy is growing

these are the notes I have on the temp challenge I think I did my final adjustment yesterday and will know this morning .I might keep playing with it to get the temp range from 75 to 85 but for now 70 to 90 is ok
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG OJ you better go talk to that new grow op you could run the facility

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      90 is a bit toast, I wouldn't shoot for above 80

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to try to boost it over 70 really, bring temps down 10 degrees from the peak and you should be rocking, maybe turn up exhaust a bit?

Think this was worth the screwing around and extra 140w? It's just a no name blurple, on the redder spectrum. No room above the canopy to hang it, so I hung it like this to give some side light to my two plants with some of the lowest top sites. Think it'll be worth anything for the last 3-4 weeks of flower? Up top is just a Phlizon blurple "2000w" model, not sure what it actually draws. It seemed to brighten the place up a bit, but hard to judge you know?

Name:	IMG_4244.JPG
Views:	558
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	490863

Comment

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on thanks for that. I'm just not sure if introducing a second source of light would throw them off at all, or would they not know the difference and light is light?

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      If anything it will add more spectrums, I'll bet that side of the tent will show improvement even if it is just some of the lower stuff along the side

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess we'll see. I move the plants around a couple times a week, the two that are closest to the side light used to be up against the white wall in the closet. That side was much brighter just due to having the white walls. This smaller light does have a little more blue to it than the one I'm using up top, but I know the blue isn't a big deal for flower. I guess we'll wait and see and hope for the best. I'm in the middle of week 5, so I'm trying to pull out all the stops to maximize yield in this 2x3 canopy.

The extra red light might help a bit but I tried something very similar a few grows back and it didn't seem to make any difference, but then it sure didn't hurt either. My main lights draw 750 watts and the red spectrum lights drew 125 watts each but they didn't seem to put out much light, for that much of a draw (the ppfd was too weak and fell off too quickly. I think I'll try again but this time I'll use some stronger red spectrum bar lights with a little UV in them). The red light you've added won't throw them off at all, since your main lights draw 2000 watts the small amount of red light will be insignificant. My main lights provide full spectrum but I have two smaller LED's with bloom boosters. During flower weeks 1-7 I have them set to come on 30 minutes before the main lights and go off 30 minutes after...that way they get a sunrise and a sunset! I mean really_stuck in that grow room 24/7 they need a little variety! But I couldn't say one way or the other if it's really made much of a difference. Might just be more entertainment for me than benefit for the girls :~) Good Growing!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

It is not a 2000w light haha from tearing it apart my best guess would be 300? But god knows what the 4 crappy fans draw. It's a hydro hog forsure for how much light it actually throws. 2000 real watts would destroy my entire 4x2 closet, let alone my little half footprint.

Yeah it sounds like in your case you already had so much main lighting, and it sounds like quite a bit larger of a grow, this is pretty small quarters.

I'm not too familiar with PAR and PPFD but I've done the math with some comparable lights, and from growing a plant solo with that side light, I knew I could have it 8-10" with alright growth and no burn, so it can't be THAT strong of a light.

Comment

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope it works out well for you. My grow space is basically 4x6-8', depending on how many plants I have going, a bit larger than what your using now and my lighting is pretty strong during flowering so the small red bulbs didn't have much of a chance.
        I have a ton of information on how to compare grow lights if you're interested... all about spectrum, PAR, PPFD, etc...how to chose what works best for a specific sized grow space.
        I won't get into manufacturers but you can always look at reviews to get an idea of what folks think.
        I'd only look at manufacturers who will provide you with a PPFD map at various mounting heights above the canopy_ its really the only way to determine how much PAR every sq. foot of your canopy will get.
        Watts don't really tell you much, except how much power they draw. In most cases the more watts the more light, but light intensity can fall off pretty dramatically as it "fans" out from the area directly below the light path.
        Some manufactures only provide spectrum and wattage, some also provide PAR output, but then that is relevant only directly below the light at a specific height. You really need a PPFD chart and map to see what's really going on. A PPFD chart for different mounting heights will also tell you how much penetration falloff there will be from the top of your canopy downwards into the plants. Happy growing!

White Widow Autos: 7 weeks from seed, starting week 3 of flower. This is my 2nd attempt on autos the first batch came out OK, but doing better this round.

Name:	7 weeks 2 (2).jpg
Views:	570
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	490954Click image for larger version

Name:	7 weeks 2 (1).jpg
Views:	523
Size:	3.76 MB
ID:	490955Click image for larger version

Name:	7 weeks 2 (3).jpg
Views:	538
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	490956Click image for larger version

Name:	7 weeks.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	490957

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well done on those monster autos

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        Oldjarhead what issues makes autos difficult? I was thinking of trying some this years.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Biggest one is a stable environment .I'm planning on doing a auto grow when this one is done ,the reason my grow room is the most stable so I will want to get all of my outdoor photos in there from may to June .
        If the temp swing is to much it slows the plant down,if they dry out it slows them down ,anything else that will slow them as well .Basically if you grow in your living space then your environment should be great and autos should do great if you grow in your cellar like me well good luck

White Widow Autos: 7 weeks from seed, starting week 3 of flower. This is my 2nd attempt on autos the first batch came out OK, but doing better this round.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pictures didn't come though or I cant open them

Sour kush in end of week 5. Hoping for 5 more weeks.

Comment

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah they start slow but really pack on. top post a couple pages back I posted a side by shot shot 2 weeks apart in early flower.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        for 5 weeks those are amazing well done

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, into week 6 now with no signs of slowing down

Day 28 after the switch to 12/12. (1st day of week 4) 8 cookies gelato
      coming along nicely now.
      The whole tent smells like candy 😆😆
      Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 02-17-2021, 03:36 AM.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the advertising for the Vipar. But I will write again, I’m not a vipar fan and there is a lot other lamps I rather buy
        But thanks

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Whats on your radar right now? I need to get away from poverty lighting real soon. I'm looking to cover a 3x2 really well, or 4x2 potentially. I'm looking at either an XS1500, a DIY board from alibaba (two boards, 240 driver, heatsink, and mounting rails) or like a knock off spider farmer 2000 board, but I hear those just run hot and are kinda garbage. I'm also looking at some of the mars light but don't want to break the bank. The XS1500 I can get for like $220cad right now, diy alibaba kit like 280, some other stuff I'm seeing is around the 200-300 range, but a lot of unknown stuff.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m buying lumatek lights as the one I’m having already in the tent. So it’s definitely not a light for you, because it will break you’re bank I think 😅😅.
        Mars hydro is a good lamp, if I wasn’t buying lumatek, I would choose a Mars hydro ts3000..

I have 5 plants between 20 and 22 inches high so its time to flip the first 2 pics are plants that went from 16 to 20 in a week the last 2 are of the smaller of the 8 so I did them first lol

Does anyone else have trouble opening these pics

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin’ awesome, OJH.

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        No pictures on any post are opening for me.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        I had problems with my pics opening but it corrected when I reduced the file size by half. Nice plants OJH.

Looks great OJ mine are with being tied down hard an early, tallest is 25" LST and branches pulled down hard. Leaves me with less than 18"from lights more if i remove the risers i probley tied down too hard to early but the space is what i needed.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

One of the sour patch kiss girls I think it has good structure I got 2 more done yesterday be for I went to get a new heater for outside the bloom room ,when I close the door to the back cellar then the temp goes up so you can tell the difference from front to back then I have a tarp across the the path through the grow tents it again is noticeable but 65 degrees still isn't good enough ,I set the oil heater up and turned it on .My plan was to get a propane heater to warm the cellar to the 80s the let the oil maintain but the were out of propane heaters at Lowe's

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the structure going to be large colas i think. Tis the season for short supplies we are looking the same at our big box stores. It sure isn't for the first timers to try an do what your doing to help plants survive till spring heats up abit outdoors. My word alot of work to me. But if you love to grow like we do it's kinda a labor of love? Sometimes a twisted evil labor of love in winter grows. Cheers an i betting the odds in your favor.

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm farther South than you and its still colder than a well diggers @ss in Alaska, I'm going to have to get better at training, you guys are knocking it out the park.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X