LST gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LST gone wrong

hey fellow growers I decided to try LST on my plants the other day and accidentally snapped stem instead. I know it’s similar situation to supercropping but wasn’t my intention and have never done it. Will she be okay and heal?

You will be OK. Just don't mess with it for a couple day.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

If you think the outer "skin" is broken then wrap it in a couple wraps of painters tape and correct it a little. Lol I could show you painters tape on my plant right this very moment and it has about 10 grams on it when its done.

Comment

Were it a better picture you would see I snapped a branch so it was hanging on with one strand of something. Like celery. Totally exposed the inner branch. I put some sports tape on it and I can't tell anything happened within a couple days.

Edit: It's not sports tape. That would be bad. This is light weight, perforated, cheap first aid kit tape.
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 06-12-2019, 10:52 PM.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          Let her be like Mr.furley said, it does look like a super crop so you will be fine.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! Mine is not supercropping. Mine is what you call 'an unfortunate accident.' A much more severe wound. You're good.

• CC420710
          CC420710 commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand I've lost one to a break early on

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X