Flushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flushing

I bought the FF trio of fertilizers...and want to get the Sledgehammer Flush. But it is restricted in Wisconsin... What's with that? Does any one have an idea why it's restricted in about 7 states????

Not sure why, but IMO, simply running for a couple of days with straight pH'd RO water will do what you want to do. The plants will pull what they need out of the lower leaves, and your wallet will thank you.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

It is because marijuana is illegal in Wisconsin and Fox farm is known for the cannabis community it keeps.

Most plants don't see this kind/amount of liquid fertilizer in a feed and strip cycle that needs salt flushing.

This seller doesn't care were he ship's too.

I do own Sledge hammers and is does help with some applications in my coco grows but I don't use it all that much and Some plants never get more then ph'ed water for flushing.
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 06-07-2019, 01:26 AM.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr Furley,. I think I will just stick with ph'd or fresh water.. easier..

Morning GardenLady I can't remember if your using soil? If so have you ever flushed with water and unsulfured molasses? I don't use much commercial ferts. on outdoor grows in containers but I do mix teas bat quano, kelp and fish poop about it. But I've learned and do think it helps with bulking up the colas using the molasses flush.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        My girls are planted right in the ground. And they are finally doing well..wish we would have more sun though. And a little less rain. It's been a cold wet spring. So you think that the colas are helped with fertilizers.??

Yes It has been a tough grow for a lot of in ground growers so it seems. How old are your plants and are the photos? Were they seeds or clones? Just curious about that seed clone part. OK when I plant in ground i dig my hole out and back fill with soil that i create in a large tote that stays sealed. I mix it with bat guano, old used potting soil which is coco peat, perilite, black gold organic bag soil and i make teas. Bat guano, fish emusion and molasess. Yes i do feed my inground plants if they appear to need it. Some strains are just lighter green not as dark green as they grow. I have 2 mama mia that are lighter green than say my white widow or kushes and cookie varity. I still feed them same amounts of guano teas as the others they just aren't dark green. Lesson is all plants respond differently to nutes. If your ground is good and soil is mixed with organic mixes lots of it you should be good for couple months. With rain amounts lots gets washed out and i would give teas at least 1x a week with N it all depends on how good you soil is. Yes i do give unsulfured molasses 1tlb spoon per gal to my inground and container plants during last month of flower. I have never given bloom to " in ground" just container. And that is just the way I do it. I am in Oregon and we have below normal temps here should be in mid 80s but it's low 60s windy and overcast most of the month where i'm at. I put mine out a month tooo soon and they just stalled, i have started more auto flower seeds just to make up for a possible crappy outdoor season these will go in 3gal. plastic pots for warmth and faster growth. You just never know how the season is gonna go. I'm hoping mother nature will give us the temps we need this year for mid summer else i'm looking at stuffing a lot of plants in our green house come late sept.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

The weather has warmed up here but still too rainy...I read also about the molasses tip. I will be trying that.

Comment

Also had to dig up my beauties and put them in 5gal buckets. I was afraid some one was going to be looking. So you took them out of the ground to move. Sigh

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            As I get "older" < 62 I've gone to just container 5 gal for auto 10,15 gal. photo easier for me to move. I really count on this outdoor grow for our supply for most the year. Indoor 3 gal auto 5 gal photo cloth bags. Good move GardenLady. I do have 1 30gal plastic black container with many holes drilled into sides that I challenge myself to grow a monster. Last year was a Jack Herer got over 1lb this year going with a mama mia. Slow grow this season so far like you. But soon we'll have explosive growth ( keep tellin myself that and i'll believe it )

I was hoping to get enough from the two I just dug up. I really didn't think about using 5 gal containers. I might just put them back in the ground after a saf period. I'll see. I need to grow enough for the year. I don't have lights set up for winter batch inside.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            FYI to many transplanting could stunt and stall growth or cause stress hermie.

Why not just get some Yucca extract? It’s the same thing.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

SoOrbud gal. That's what I'm afraid of. Sigh

Comment

Why is sledge flush banned in 7 states. 🇺🇸 And it farm and country way that subsequently are one powerful nation in world. States like dukes of hazard and smokey and bandit leave it to beaver find it cruel
              Last edited by Scarletwhitewidow; 06-29-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmmm i'm a little confused on the question?

Well lesson learned. My two beauties are not doing well now because I wanted them back in the ground. And in a better controlled place. So they are dying. Luckily I have two more of that variety but they aren't as big. ..I have a couple more of amnesia haze that are planted in the wild and they are getting too spindly. I'm gonna have to fertilize them. Plus all this rain just isn't helping. I have more seeds but don't think I should start any more. Harvest here is October after that it's too cold.

And I'm not sure what Scarletwhiteeidow meant..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X