Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did your spliff size change after your first.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Vapes - Some of the more expensive ones do not offer any replacement parts..lol

Comment

Welp I just bought me a new water bong waiting for delivery.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I love my pipes. And I collect pipes also. I have 2 new ones made by one of our very own members. But I have about 20 pipes, 2 vapes, papers, and hemp rolls.

Here is my pride It will hold a whole lot of smoke.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	15605273255867489026028220747987.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	315485

You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Hey that's a beauty of a pipe. We have antler pipes from a friend who makes them. He reams them out real good puts a metal tube for a mouth piece. I bought some real long pipe cleaners from a craft store in town works real good if you drag the pipe cleaner through some 70% alcohol then run it through the mouth piece out the other end. gooey
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Mine definitely have not gotten bigger... still roll about the size if 1/8 - 1/4 a cigarette lol

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

For flavor I use my dry herb vaporizer the Firefly 2. But I still prefer a pipe. And yes the amount that I use has increased. My bowls on my newer pipes keep getting bigger and bigger.
              You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
                Welp I just bought me a new water bong waiting for delivery.
                Nothing seems to hit like a bong with ice in it....I use a little one hit bong, actually it holds about 3 hits but it clogs up quick....

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertywill View Post
                  Mine definitely have not gotten bigger... still roll about the size if 1/8 - 1/4 a cigarette lol
                  I can now roll my slightly larger because there is no concern for running out...lol...just wondering on the timing of when one starts a new grow based on reserve...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I take it into consideration like for now...not running out but we are running lower than i'd planned. Grower mistake on my part. Never count on the a specific grow time to finish. We should of been done with 4 autos from a March start as it is we have 2 dwarfs (stunted) 2 average about 4ft. I counted on this yield for backup until the summer finish of 4 photos. Soooooo we cut back on amount of daily use of rolled joints to just the water bong. Love the bong

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X