Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did your spliff size change after your first.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did your spliff size change after your first.

I was just wondering if it was me or most of you here.. Did your joints get get rolled bigger??

I roll my own joints only bought a couple joints on vacation when we had to fly. I don't have a clue about dispensary doobies changing size.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I dont roll joints any more, left that waist behind years ago,,,,,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        True about using more when rolling joints, but I'm growing my own so I can LOL and helps keep me finger joints lubed by movement. Never used a rolling machine, just my hands 45+yrs. Can still roll a joint less than 15seconds. Fer shizzle mc wizzle.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal I'm with you, enjoy twisting and smoking a good joint. For me, much of the enjoyment I get from weed is tactile,smell,taste etc. , almost as much as the buzz itself. I tend to roll just a bit thinner than a cigarette. Of course, after years of rolling I'm flexible and can adjust accordingly (lol)

Sorry I will try again....After your 1st successful grow did your joints get rolled bigger, since you were no longer smoking weed paycheck to paycheck. Just Saying..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhh duh I'm going to jump in this question again. Yes my joints are limitless now. LOL

@SoOrbudgal I am so going to roll a joint

Comment

YES I don't worry about running out and enjoy a big fat joint now and then.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Hell nah now I just vape it lol no more combustion. Actually I smoked s fat bong bowl yesterday and regret it afterwards haha it tastes nasty plus vaping my bud lasts longer even though I grow my own.

Comment

I had to go to a machine because of losing feeling in my fingers and new machines roll big fatties then get smaller as you roll when they start looking like joints instead of cigs I clean and put on a new thing that goes over the 2 rollers ,but yes they did get fatter lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well OJ sometimes I sit and roll dozens at a time on rainy days just put them in my jar. There are days I don't roll any and we smoke a antler pipe

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              be careful about smoking out of an antler ,very nasty stuff ,when I work with antlers I where a mask when cutting it .look into it I may be wrong but I dont think your supposed to smoke though it

perhaps its time to leave the old school of rolling and invest in a vape..Mind you it would be a sad day it the art of rolling was forgotten though..

Comment

I want to buy a volcano vape but can't pull the trigger on 500 bones for it. I can have 29ozs in the closet n I still use an electric tobacco grinder n my old hand blown glass pipe. My town is a glass making town. We have a glass n steel festival lol

Comment

• Cali
                Cali commented
                Editing a comment
                Just go ahead and get the extreme q arizer works great if you ask me.

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                I looked at those for $116 .. I may treat myself soon. Much obliged to you.

Man I hear ya there Mud. I have looked at those volcano crazy price. I gave a da vinchi Budda I think that was the name away to a friend and have not bought another vape. I have a small water bong but again I've not spent much time looking at getting a different smoking device. I do like the water bongs though I too can not invest so much into vapes. I use a coffee bean elec. grinder just a few pulses wahhh laaa. Love the keif it leaves behind
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My smoke down station ..lol there is some rolling papers probably haven't used those in a few months at least. This is the tobacco shredder nebula recommended and it does collect a lot of keif. I have a little paintbrush around here somewhere for getting it out.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I let mine build up then when I need a little extra ,I scrape it out a little at a time

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha exactly what we do too.

My weed is usually so sticky, that rolling a joint is not a option. Vaporizer or Bong is the only way I can smoke it.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thats a great problem to have .

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes that jack herer was a sticky gooey mess LOL mostly bonged that one, but I could mix it with some other less sticky in the grinder and that helped with keeping it lit with a joint. I'd like to get a decent easy to clean vape for dry herb also want to be able to pass it around take more than 2hits without cleaning and refilling. I like big bowls
                  Hey it that could be a new weed tune!

Originally posted by changeofpace2014 View Post
                perhaps its time to leave the old school of rolling and invest in a vape..Mind you it would be a sad day it the art of rolling was forgotten though..
                There is no better hit, IMO, then the one when the party joint is going around :-)

Especially if there is a fire

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Amen billyboy

Way back in the day, the mid 70's, the brick weed was cheap, $90 a kilo. There was also a paper put out under the name "Big Bamboo" each paper would hold about half a pound (seeds and logs removed). There was only 1 paper per pack and it came with an LP,, remember Cheech and Chong? Anyway I had a thing bring me the paper and I'll fill it! (we went trough a LB each day,with or with out those papers) Used many of them, then prices started going up and up, this is when I started planting, the weed got better and the joints smaller. Today I mostly use the bong, but I too am interested in a dry herb vape. The last one I tried was a flop,,,
                I will still from time to time roll a fatty, most often that would be sugar leaf,,,, I luv the smell of a good joint.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I remember big bamboo. But I can't remember if we ever rolled a joint with it? LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X