Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Trichomes in veg? What the what!

Trichomes on young clone.
    I have grow in over ten years and trying my hand at it again.
    I was told the original cole i got was northern lights ,this clone in soil but was cut from one in hydro. And is on a 18/6 light schedule under a 36w led in a blue and white spectrum. A few days ago I noticed it was producing trichomes. I've never seen this and thought it was interesting.
    Has anyone seen this before?
    Do you know the cause?
    I hope this men's good things.

Clones aren't young. Say take a cutting from 5 month plant the clone is 5 month rooting and grow from there. The mother is a mature female and the clone a mature female.

Comment

• Stickybeard
      Stickybeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I understand that. Young as in small, still in veg, kept in low power light to keep small.
      The reality is I cloned it from a clone I got from a local shop. No telling the true age of original mother. At least 6 months old.
      Back to the question, have you seen tric's on a vegging plant.

I have seen this before as well. In fact, I got one like that right now as well. Yes, I agree with above. It’s from an old mother, so the young clone is also an old mature branch. I believe these are called pre-flowers. Indicates maturity. That’s all.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

OK so this is somewhat common with clones then. Thanks guys, my past experiences have all been seed grown. Cloning and hydro are new to me so some things will be new learning experience for me. I'm glad I joined this group. There is a whelth of knowledge here and access to it is made easy these days.
      thanks again.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn't it a wonderful thing learning about what your growing. Your going to get hooked learning new ways and ideas. So many great growers here. Welcome aboard

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X