Red weed!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red weed!?

Ever since we started the vote to go legal I have been seeing this pic in the news, I am sure it is from CO. but the location is not my curiosity. The plants they show are red. very red (with green plants behind), the leaf everything! In searching for what it is I find nothing that looks like those in the TV pic. I did find one that I may have to find seed for, Black Vietnamese, but those bright red plants not even.
    So what can all y'all tell me about Red pheno plants? (not just red hairs)
    IF you have grown some, have pics?

The only thing I can think of is the old food coloring in plant water trick.
    snip a branch. fill a cup with a 1/4" of water. add 1/2 bottle of biodegradeable, non-toxic food coloring. put end of branch in the cup. set back in grow room for 24 hours. ta da !! snowcap original plant blue snowcap :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

WOW food dye!?! Not here, but I can say I learned something today! LOL

Comment

"Red Headed Stranger" is what I am looking for, but it seems no one has seed,,,,

I borrowed the photo from
        Everything you need to know about Red Headed Stranger cannabis strain including effects, medicinal benefits, growing tips, and more.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I am still searching google,,,

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Pic must be photoshoped! This is not red either!

it was used by irie genetics in their "Scarlet Begonias" https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info...Irie_Genetics/
        you should contact them directly to ask for it https://iriegeneticscolorado.com/scarlet-begonias

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          But but its not red,,,

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          its just named after a willie nelson album

This is the closest I have found to what I have see on TV, Red Hemp. Everything else I have found the r red is lights etc..
        Oh ya I swiped the pic off the internet,,,

Comment

I'm looking at the pot the 'pot' is in. That's more of a bonsai pot and grow medium. If you google 'Japanese red maple bonsai' you'll find plants that are suspiciously similar.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Yes the pic is of an ornamental plant, but that is the closest image to what I have seen! Sometimes I just get curious about things I dont know,,, I see that image of a grow facility with bright red plants and green plants behind them, just lovely! With the green behind I dont think it is lighting,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X