Mazar auto day 50 **When to flush**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazar auto day 50 **When to flush**

I popped 2 Mazar Auto's awhile back. Today is day 50 ( organic grow nutrients. In soil mammoth p and recharge 3 gallon radical pots Ro water at 6.5). I just seen my first Red hair on my buds. 75 days was my target. When should I start my target 2 week flush to get rid of P-N-P. The plants are real small. about. 15g each plant( hopen for a strong finish.)
    Auto's are fun but they hurt easy and give no time for recovery thus hurts yield. (OMFG I pee'ed with the door 2.7875% open in the basement with a 6.25 mph head wind. plants are a bit hurt)
    going to start 4 more beans tomorrow. Afgan kush x2 Thc bomb x2
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

😂😂😂 I feel the same way about autos, photo’s are more forgiving IMO, whatever that’s worth. I spent a last year growing autos and in my experience 80 days is the baseline for harvest, some go quicker some go longer but 80 days just seemed like the average. If your at day 50 I’d let them go 16 more days and then start your 14 day flush. To be honest, the plant will tell you when it’s done, it’ll take longer in between waterings and that will happen gradually so you’ll get a feel for it. I have nothing negative to say about my experience with autos, just not my style I guess. I feel more intuitive with photos, just a preference. Doesn’t matter though, the plant always tells you when it’s almost ready, just watch how much she drinks!!
    Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

Agree with Obi-Wan. I don't feed my autos to much just a little mix of bat/fish poop early during first month maybe a couple times, Mostly use molasses through the last 30days so flushing I don't find really necessary. I've learned this by frying some with nute burn bad, autos can be tricky i'm still figuring it out but i'm learning.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Flushing do is clean the plant body water for smoother smoke. Just clean the plant before you harvest

Comment

True that Scarletwhitewidow. I've learned a lot from this site about growing indoors.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X