2 plants 1 pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 plants 1 pot

Just posting another update my plants are 8 weeks now in flower. There are 2 plants in 1 pot one of them is almost ready crystals are milky the other one the crystals are starting to turn milky. Looking at the pics can you tell which one is ready?? This was a test run to see how the soil mix would perform so far I am happy, the least amount of work I’ve had to do since I started growing. Also I have two in the same pot to test the theory that 2 plants in one pot is a bad idea well maybe it is but it can work as you can see. Another theory I wanted to test was do the plants communicate with the soil and looks like they do both plants have received the same care and watering obviously since they’re in the same pot but one is turning yellow while the other one is still green and it makes sense because the yellow one is almost done the other has another week maybe more and just slowly starting to yellow out.. Anyways I’m just posting this for new growers in case they’re wondering if they could do two in one pot or if no bottled nutrients in soil actually works..

Good test. 2 plants in on pot. What you failed about paler one and other just after missing dominate apex plants compete for nutrients. Weaker plant first strong second.

Comment

I have grown 4 single cola plants in a single 3 gallon pot before. Buds all turned out well. Yields were not very great.
      Veg time was a few weeks and colas were 2-3ft tall.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Toker1 wow that sounds cool. Guess that pretty much settled it, you can grow more than one plant in one pot but you have to sacrifice yield. That what I’m seeing here since I kept them small the mugs are dense but not a lot or huge but big enough.

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I would have done larger containers had I known then what I know now.

Scarletwhitewidow didn'treally understand what you said??

Comment

What was your soil mix?

Comment

Schwaggy its the clackamas Coot soil mix. It’s from buildasoil.com also kisorganics has it compare prices if interested

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X