Grow ten atu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEK 3 VEG: Growing like weeds...

I can't believe these 3 plants are all the same age. Shiva Skunk is a powerful beast. C99 is the smallest (I think she feels a bit overwhelmed by Shiva) and White Widow is flexin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wk3 newrme.JPG
Views:	206
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	311332

The smallest plant, Em dog, is a week younger than the other two: Green Crack (left rear) and OG Kush (in front). The loops for training that I put around the pots have made LST so much easier.

Name:	wk3 oldrme.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	311333

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking very good alltatup. Your game is picking up fast. So that big ones are shiva skunk and green crack ? Its growing like mad

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great ATU this year I started 2 of every seed strain and I was amazed that one would grow great and the other stunted IDK why , but I kept all the larger plants for my GH grow lol

I’ve been out of commission for a few weeks... last I knew you’d finished your other “collection’. Wow.... no grass grows beneath your feet, Oh, wait.....yes it does 🧤

much great luck to you

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Farmall!!

Those are looking so lush/healthy almost like a salad..
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      When you defol the plants it is salad. We eat all the ones I defol with baby spinach, red lettuce, and romaine. Just add carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, and lightly seared tuna. With a homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Yummy

What time is dinner?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Name:	veg wk4 newrme.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	311867Shiva, WW, C99

Name:	veg wk4 oldrme.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	311868 Green Crack, OGkush, EmDog

I had to change the reservoirs earily this week. White Widow (top pic, front) was not growing, and I finally figured out she was hungry after eliminating other possibilities. Interestingly enough, on grow # 9, the WW was a tiny plant that I ended up pulling from the grow, and C99 was a runt as well. I'm coming to the conclusion that it may have to do with the seeds. Training continues, but I'm letting them add vertical growth to make sure that the colas get tall and are not too short from all the LST. I'll be flipping them in the not too distant future, once they hit 10 inches height.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Dame, before you know it you'll be on the beach. LOL. They look sweet alltatup !

Ola Alltatup, if I understood correctly, did you put various seeds in the same system? I find it a practice that leads to nothing, every plant has its own need if you take care of one scope from the other point of view. I also work with different seeds but each has its own dedicated system.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Ola Famine Different things work for different people. I've always grown four different strains in the box, and I do my research on their growth, flowering and nute requirements.

It has always worked, and I love harvesting so many different strains. I can't imagine doing it any other way.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Famine you are correct growing lots of different strains can lead tp problems ,But not with ATU she has turned me on to so many web sites for info on seeds.strains ect. Her grows are always doing great ,It should be up to the rest of us to learn as much as we can about the strains we are growing but I dont lol. me I start 2 seeds and take the best one , I do like to do one strain at a time if I have several in jars but when I get low I will run different strains

Boy some of those plants are growing like giants. When did these plants pop their first leaves?

Looking great ATU.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup the switch is always such an exciting time. The plants start growing so fast, the aromas start to fill the air, and then you see your first buds. Nothing better. Cant wait to see how you come out on this one. Its looking great.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        we were sitting on the patio when a very strong skunk smell gently crossed our paths , I just smiled and went back in to harvest some more lol

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spidermite every time I turn the corner to my room I have a moment of panic cause its not all lit up lol

I'm not giving you against Alltatup, I asked out of curiosity. I admire that practically the various stocks you make have the same need. I didn't know there was a studio behind. It's not for me, better a plant than a plant.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Famine, I wasn't offended by your question or your comment. I simply wanted to make clear that it is very possible to grow different strains together in the same hydroponic reservoir. In fact, most hybrids seem to have basicaly the same nute needs, at least according to my experience. It is a shame that it did not work for you: what strains were you growing together?

As I wrote above, I research the strains I want to buy and I keep a record of her needs, flowering height, weeks in flower, percentages of THC and CBD, parent chemovars, etc. I like to know as much as I can about a plant I'm going to grow, so I can take the best care of it, grow some kick-ass bud and so I know what kinds of medicinal effects it will have for friends who need medicine.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Just to add another 2 cents; my first shared reservoir hydro fed 6 plants , 2 of each strain and it was a massive success....

I understand Alltatup. I also noticed this thing that accumulates hybrids. Even if I have tanks divided as a base I start with a standard solution for all the tanks. Then I notice if some plant does not like the solution I adjust the shot, it happens to me rarely. I prefer single tanks for my cultivation system I find it more comfortable than having a single tank. Where I cultivate I have no discharges of water nearby and moving a 40 / 60l tank is difficult. I use all 10l water systems available to the plant, so I am perfect with fertilizer cards. I renew my compliments for your efforts.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Famine! What are fertilizer cards???

Excuse me Alltatup, already when I put in Italian you don't understand anything of what I say, see on Icmag! Then tell us that I use the Google translator, which also struggles to translate me. I understand that I can't explain myself well unlike the language. I answer your question, not cards. The fertilizer dosage form. Every company has one, see cane, Bac, GHE, etc. I follow their cards a lot and since I've been following them I've always had excellent results.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Famine Sometimes I am able to translate your "Italian English" because it is like the way we say things in Spanish. Above you wrote "I'm not giving you against" which sounds like Spanish to me. But I understood what you meant: that you were not accusing me or criticizing me.

I think your English is una meraviglia!!! ;-} ciao bello.
        Last edited by alltatup; 05-26-2019, 09:11 AM.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont speak any language fluently LOL Famine if you are following the manufacturers instructions are you checking the PPM,EC,PH nutrients often say to use to much of there product

I check the card only for fertilizer dosages even if above I noticed that they indicate ph / ec / temperature values. I have no measuring instruments. My measuring instrument is the plant. I tell you, following those dosages in the times said by the card, I have always found myself well neither over nor deficient. Then it's when I intervene with the PK that I do damage.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I like to flush my plants every two weeks or so to remove excess salt. That's another way of avoiding problems.

Originally posted by alltatup View Post

Name:	old roomie may4JPG.JPG
Views:	437
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	308858Click image for larger version

Name:	roomie 2 may 4JPG.JPG
Views:	386
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	308859

Ta da! The girls have roots and were too shy to be seen before they had roots. On the left: 2 kushes, a green crack and an em-dog. The em-dog left rear is a week behind the others, but picking up steam. On the right: shiva skunk, white widow and Cinderella99: two dames and a hindu god.

Lithium OG Kush did this weird thing: she put out her 1st and 2nd set of leaves and then she sat there and did nothing for a few days, while the other girls were blissfully pushing up new leaves. Then suddenly Lithium shifted gears and shot up this thick lil trunk with all kinds of activity:

Name:	Lithium may4.JPG
Views:	385
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	308860

Weirdest durn thing I ever did see. All plants are under LED COBs now, the grow room is cooler, school is over, life is good. I'm devoted to my plants for the summer.
      What are those green Ty-wraps for?

Comment

MJTECH I drilled holes in the sides of my net pots and made those so I could tie down the stems as I train them.

Name:	ogk may13.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	312298

Comment

Looking good as usual atu
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Alltatup what are those green wires attached to vases?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X