Name:	old roomie may4JPG.JPG
Views:	416
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	308858Click image for larger version

Name:	roomie 2 may 4JPG.JPG
Views:	367
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	308859

Ta da! The girls have roots and were too shy to be seen before they had roots. On the left: 2 kushes, a green crack and an em-dog. The em-dog left rear is a week behind the others, but picking up steam. On the right: shiva skunk, white widow and Cinderella99: two dames and a hindu god.

Lithium OG Kush did this weird thing: she put out her 1st and 2nd set of leaves and then she sat there and did nothing for a few days, while the other girls were blissfully pushing up new leaves. Then suddenly Lithium shifted gears and shot up this thick lil trunk with all kinds of activity:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lithium may4.JPG
Views:	365
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	308860

Weirdest durn thing I ever did see. All plants are under LED COBs now, the grow room is cooler, school is over, life is good. I'm devoted to my plants for the summer.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

My shoes come off to you ATU!! I so much enjoy watching your grows, they remind me of a hospital OR set up but you make it look so simple you really know hydro. I love growing different strains very challenging to see the reactions of strains and meeting their different needs. Life is very good, enjoy the summer!
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha! It's a good thing no one can see my grow room up close; it's pretty messy and I've got stains all over the hardwood floor from dripping pH up and down and nutes. However, I do try to keep the grow boxes clean.

I am totally still learning!!! ;-}

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love not having to worry about making a mess in the house dirt floors in the cellar rule lol

Floor of my tent is pretty ugly right now I have so many different plants growing in there besides weed seedlings. Today is the day to toss the 4 old autos out of the grow tent and into the small 10x10x8 hut/greenhouse outdoors. I have 8 maybe 10 (if they pop) seedlings I need to get really up and running then hardened off for outside. I so done with those autos from Jan. storms really messed up their mojo and they can go into timeout in the hut. I want to shut down the indoor/porch tent by mid May and move it all into the house in a spare BR. I bought a new 36x36x78 tent and another plug and play 450 vipraspectra to go with the other working one all that will be indoors for next winter. My old littler grow tent will stay outdoor screened in porch till I need it with old vipra 450 that just has veg working. It blew and melted the driver during power outage (says my hubby LOL) soooo "I can't fix it". I just love growing anything , thank you Mother for finally bringing us into the sunshine of summer. Cheers

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I sure wish I could grow outside... but I'm an outlaw grower...

I too love to grow anything, and I worship Mama Nature as well.

alltatup enjoy your time off. I am jumping on for the ride. I so love to watch other peoples plants. Looking great, enjoy those grls.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

I have my pint of Doombar, a packet of salted peanuts (In the nuts department Atu I believe salted is better than dry roasted. For some reason, that last name just sends a shudder of horror through me), my feet resting a-top my keep fit medicine ball which I find makes a damn fine footrest and my specs polished to allow me to watch and enjoy.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich sit back and relax, but fasten your seatbelt!! I hope to keep you entertained for a few months.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich that has to be the best I'm going to follow note I've ever read lol

I literally thought you had a grow tent question and forgot the T.😉
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley I just figured out what your post meant!! I did not knowingly mislead anyone!!

Hey alltatup, (water splashing in my face) I'am a short distance from the beach (water still splashing in my face) and when I land, I will grab a Bud from Tsunami and lay on the beach soaking up the sun and smoking that bud while I enjoy "YOUR RIDE" on the next big wave !! Looking forward ! Good Growing !!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Colombo, I am excited to see you harvest when the time comes! One grow nears the beach and another grow is just swimming out on the board... ;-}

Really looking froward to your ride alltatup! I hear the waves are supposed to be real big this summer ! Good Luck !! Good Growing !! I 'al be waiting on the beach .

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        I' AM NOT THE ABOVE POST LOL ! I'am the "ABOVE" the ABOVE post LOL.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Colombo Do you mean the removed post? YOU are above it all, you are lifted on that wave.

So I'm in for the show, I really want to see what you do with those green ties on your pots planing for every possibility well done
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Veg Week 2: This is one part I love: when the girls start to pick up steam and you can see daily growth. One minute they are seedlings, and the next minute they have these huge phat leaves on them. I topped Green Crack, snipped 2 fan leaves and started a little training. I hand spray the bottoms of the net pots daily and the root growth is strong.

It's also interesting to watch the individual characteristics of each plant develop. Green Crack and OG Kush (left pic, front) are very strong, and Shiva Skunk (right pic, left rear) is the front runner in the other box. They got half strength nutes this past week, and I can see that they are ready for full strength this week.

Name:	veg wk2.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	309456Click image for larger version

Name:	veg wk 2a.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	309457
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking great as usual ATU

• deno
          deno commented
          Editing a comment
          you mean you can grow any type of strain at the same time Like mix strains?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          deno Read on the next page; I answer that question.

Alltatup Did I miss something? I stayed at number nine, where we see that I missed the final. I'm sorry.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Famine No problem!!! The grow goes on and on...

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          and on lol

I'm with Famine...I've been so dang busy with outdoor veggies/flower garden not been online for a week?? And look at that growth alltatup those plants love you mucho.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Ola Alltatup, if you don't mind I put the link to the end of the previous cycle that I couldn't find. Thank you.

Comment

A LIL PLANT TRAINING:

Green Crack: is the front runner in one box.

Name:	grncrk may13.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	310471
          OG Kush: Her leaves are so lush and thick

Name:	ogk may13.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	310472

Shiva Skunk: She is a monster, far and away the largest plant. I can't believe how she grew in one week. She is loving the nutes.

Name:	shiva may13.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	310473

and White Widow:

Name:	ww may13.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	833.0 KB
ID:	310474

I have three plants in each box now: Lithium OGKush bit the dust. So I have a lot more space to train the remaining plants in.

I have to say that my plants didn't grow like this when I was using Advanced Nutes; but another change is that both boxes are now LED COB, so how much is that and how much is nutes? At any rate, they are having a ball now that summer's here and we don't have to go to school!!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            do you find your new nutes have less issues in hydro I'm still using ageold organics so I only refill once then its cleaned out and refilled ,

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            @oldjarhead I almost always had issues with nitrogen toxicity early in flowering when I used Advanced Nutes, and I had to flush more often. I get the impression that the plants are absorbing the nutes much better because the water that I drain out is much clearer--although I'm not sure what that's due to.

Is ageold organics a brand?

Thank you. Now I'm comfortable following this 10.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome! ;-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X