weird singns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! weird singns

Hi another question i.have you have been very helpful since i signed up thanks alot.

What does this look like To you? Day 25 bloom in pre fertilized soil.

The pistils have Brown tips some of them. Leaves curl and brown spots at random places. Some Leaves Do have yellowish and light green spots.
    Last edited by lucas94; 04-23-2019, 09:09 PM.

Any info on environmentals? Need some more info on your grow
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

250w HPs grow, already flushed soil with 3galloons of water. runout water had good pH. Biobizz fertilizer not used for last 2 weeks since these singns happened when i came home after a weekend at a friend. 25days since switched to flowe. I Kinda feel like someone broke into my apartment and fucked them up, but makes no Sense, right?

Comment

What is the height of your light above plants looks a bit like light stress. Is it just the top leaves or same at bottom

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          It does look a lot like light stress

around 10", exhaust and circulating air Always on. not only the top leaves and buds got singns. thats the weird part for me..

Comment

10" might be a bit to close. I try to keep mine 18" away at least. Are you using an air cooled hood or a reflector?

Comment

nope just a usual adjust a wings reflector, BUT my humidifier does bring in alot of cool air

but ur Right im going to put the lamp 5cm higher for now and see what happens

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X