Sick plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick plants

Any idea on what the issue could be for these? I suspect it's nutrient related since I just changed the water in the hydroponic setup but unsure. They are only 2 1/2 week old plants

Worst way to start 4/20 weekend

Check this out. Look the same?
    [Answer inside!] Only one of my 3 plants is having this issue. A friend suggestted that the issue may be low humidity...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Looks like heat or humidity stress.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I wonder if the reflective film on your pails could be causing hot spots on your leaves?

Comment

It got too cold in your room homie. Your hygrometer says the low temp the past 36 hours was 64 degrees. I had that same issue on 1 plant that had an ac unit blowing directly on it my first grow

Comment

And I'm pretty sure the high says 86 degrees. Get your temp in check. Look on amazon for a thermostat controller that you can plug an ac unit into. I have 1 that can set different night and day temps for maybe 40 bucks

Comment

Thanks for all the tips n help. I hopefully got the temp in control and added a little humidifier in there. Plants seem to still be growing and looking healthier

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X