Grow journal-Three plants enter, two plants leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow journal-Three plants enter, two plants leave

These three were towel germinated on March 24 (3 weeks, 2 days) and put to soil on March 28th. I bent the plant 90 degrees and buried about 2 inches of the stem, then bent the leaves upward.
    I don't know the strain but have had good luck with seeds Old Head has given me. Only two shall survive.

2-T5's for vegging
    350 watt Viparspectra dimmable LED for flowering
    2 gallon pots
    Black Magic soil
    GO Box
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Howdy from Oregon Gingerbeard can I ask a couple of questions outta curiosity? I also grow in soil and have vipars as my lights. Are they female and do you grow outside? I veg mine in 1 gal. plastic pots for like 5wks until I can sex them if their reg seeds. Hence the reason why I now buy fem seeds. But I've grown many a reg in the past had to start a lot for a few female, I don't want to do that anymore. How come only two?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hey SoO.
      I don't know if they're male or female, yet. I also don't know the strain as I am working with bag seeds. Outside isn't an option since I'm in an apartment. My flowering space is 2x2 and I have a veg chamber next to it at 1x2. A perpetual harvest tent. At first I had a combination of a three gallon and a couple one gallons in flowering. Then two, three gallon pots. Two, two gallon pots look like the way to go in my space. It's a roll of the dice in that I could be growing two females and have nothing until I get these one gallons up and running.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

4 weeks ad a day... below
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

At week 5, C is leaving the building. The seed of plant C looks like it came from the same plant as the two plants I have flowering. The two plants I have flowering are probably sativa and are too big for my 2x2 grow space. They area also very brittle and I'm not going to train any more because of it. It took little effort to break off the top 4 inches of one of the main colas. Since A and B are nice and short, I'm going to work with them.
            Although, one of my flowering has 9 finger fans.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

6 weeks. Got my LST on.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Week 7. Nothing to report.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

Week 8. No update next week unless something happens.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Something happened.
                    I noticed the snap this morning. It's had time to heal and stretch for light after LST with no badness in growth compared to other branches since it actually happened. I treat my splits and snaps with a hydrogen peroxide and baking soda spray. Just that. Yes, I know about tape and hormones and stuff. H2O2 and BS work good enough and the snap has already done some healing.
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

One stem got broken real bad. I have it taped up but don't give it much chance. However, the break in the picture on 5/20 has healed up quite nicely (pictured). A nice thick knuckle with noticeably more vigorous growth than it's neighbors.
                      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6

Comment

Twelve and a half weeks of veg. In to the flowering chamber we go.
                        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                        3x3x6

Comment

You neglected to say why you killed one plant

Comment

Check out post #6.
                            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                            3x3x6

Comment

I did read post 6 when first I read your journal. Just didn't guess why you euthanasia a plant and guess other gwe members though same y got no responses or likes..🙂
                              Take care gingerbread . 🙂

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X