X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    LurkingInTheGrass
    It is really hard to tell, the whole grow room smells Fruity delicious. I have 1 hanging, 1 ready for harvest, 2 flowering and then the veg box. 2 carbon filters and I can still smell cannabis outside. I will try and pick it out.
    Colombo your to kind, this group of Growers on the Forum and the 2 kind souls the run the website have given to me what I give to you.
    alltatup fingers crossed Thank you.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely, mr.f, she's gonna get real phat!!!!!!!!!!!

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Mr.furley, Great presentation with the photos ! When training my gold I new I was learning from one of the forums best ! It really paid off !

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    What does she smell like?

• Mr.furley
    replied
    FRUIT CAKE PUNCH #A 25days since light flip.

I'm really bad at opening the tent and just start taking leaves without before pictures, so see post above.

week 3 defoliating

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190418_193904.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	305772
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190418_193930.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.10 MB ID:	305773

Leave a comment:

• KTM690
    replied
    Great work as always furley. Your growing some great nugs

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied

Tahoe OG #2 just 24 hours after the transplant and hulk Smash is upright, growing and asking for more.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190414_005022.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	304889
    This is the first time in a couple years that I have used LST and no topping of the main colas. Here is an example of super cropping last night.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190413_230352.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.51 MB ID:	304891
    and making it stay
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190414_005213.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	304890
    This is one of three clones, all taken at the same time, all grown with different methods.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190413_231058.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.18 MB ID:	304892 #2 is in the back waiting for her spot in the tent. Front left is been kept in a 4 inch pot with cheap Walmart soil, topped once . Front right is the mother plant, kept in 1.7 liter pot in Coco and as little of nutrients as possible. It is possible to manage your plant size with pot size, low light and low feed

Thanks for you interest.

Leave a comment:

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Nice and even!

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Great looking plants!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup it is just the light from my tent and shadows playing tricks, gets me everytime.

• Sheesh
    replied
    Nice training and nice plants.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.furley, fabulous training, but what the heck are those albino leaves???? I've never seen anything like that.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful as always M. furley, and healthy looking!
    All the best

• KTM690
    replied
    Great work furley love the 1st pic

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    When you achieve plumb, level, and square and want to share.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190412_215136.jpg Views:	1 Size:	876.2 KB ID:	304575
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190412_214108.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	304574
    Fruit cake punch #A, day 19 of flower flip.
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 04-12-2019, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X