mites & aphids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mites & aphids

can I use seven dust on my plants to get rid of mites or aphids?

No no no. Neem oil. To start if not flowering. Sm90 if you still have it. If not look at GWE cures.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Howdy buckets, Use the seven dust only if You are not going to smoke or consume the buds! I have been using the 'sticky yellow' cards to trap any unwanted invaders and have applied Azamax both directly in to the reservoirs and as a foliar spray. It is a plant derived pesticide that interferes with the bug's larval development and is usable up to 24 hours prior to harvest. If You are a soil grower, try covering up the soil in the pots with diatomatious earth to prevent the critters from laying their eggs in the damp soil.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

This is what you want for both.
        Excellent General Predator in Field Crops and Greenhouses. Minute Pirate Bugs, Orius insidiosus , also known as flower bugs, are one of the most common general predators in field crops. Emerging early in the spring, their diet consists of a variety of small pests. They particularly love to eat thrips and are known to attack the adult thrips; you may even see them from time to time with thrips stuck on their rostrum. Release Orius indoors or out. Minute Pirate Bugs reproduce quickly, completing a total life cycle in just 3-4 weeks, making them effective at handling serious infestations quickly. Adults lay their eggs within available plant tissue. Nymphs emerge after 4-5 days and they become adults in 7-10 days. Minute Pirate Bugs will move efficiently throughout the infested plants, and will continue to kill even when they do not need to eat. Be sure to leave suitable habitat for them to overwinter as they will establish in most locations quite well. Optimum Conditions: 64-82°F, 60% RH Release Rates: For maintenance, release 1 to 2 Orius per plant in greenhouses or 1 to 4 Orius per plant in hot spot areas outdoors. When treating a serious whitefly, aphid, thrips or other pest infestation, we recommend releasing up to 500 Orius per 250 sq. ft. area. For field crops, we recommend releasing between 100 and 2,000 Orius per acre, depending on the level of infestation.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Totally agreed. They are a great organic solution to pests.

• stump
          stump commented
          Editing a comment
          Great link and its saved. thanks

• WeirdWiredWolf
          WeirdWiredWolf commented
          Editing a comment
          Saved as well. Thanks for this!

Google a solution of water, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap or cooking oil for a spray. I combined one with baking soda and oil with one using hydrogen peroxide to cover bases.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Ladybugs devour mites and aphids on our outdoors landscape garden. Thankfully we haven't had them on cannabis indoors.
          4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Neem oil or natural preditiors such as ladybugs, also seem to like thrips, on my grow.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I been busy taking care of these bugs. got it done and plants look good.

Comment

buckets so what did you use and how?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X