1st time grower need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! 1st time grower need help

Hello there guys !!! Its my first grow... I used autos... let me tell you the setup and problem i have ... i have a grow room about 3x3 meters . I use 2x600watt hps dual spectrum hanging at 50cm from canopy. Under the lights I have 1 kalashnikovs 1 white widow 2 lowryders 1 NYC diesel 1 malana bomb 1 anesthesia 1 tutankhamun.... 4 in mid flower from them ... and in 3 of them I see yellow leaves lime green loosing colour .. and they look a little sad... they dont stand up a lot in the morning or at night they droop a little before lights out .. I use Hesi nutrients at low dosages .. and dry cal mag for tomatoes .... what could the yellowing be ;; ph reading was 6.5 .... day temp 24... night 20 .. RH 50%
    I think it is too much lights and I raised them 1 day ago... but how do I know if it is fixed?? Yellow colour leaves return to green ?? Or not ??
    Last edited by Redlin3m3; 04-03-2019, 12:23 AM.

Can't tell with your lights on in pic. Sounds like your setup is pretty tight. What's your watering schedules and light times. You should see within a day or 2 if it was your lights. Try to post a reg light pick for us.

Comment

Water about 3l each big plant and about 1.5 l the small ones .. every 3 days maybe 4.. 1 feed 2 water .... hesi starter pack nutrients.. biobiz light mix soil ... and a little dry tomato cal mag ... check them now tell me what you see ... I have a cheap light meter .
      the 3 in 1 moist light PH meter.. and on light shows 1000+ on all bud tops .. 1000 I think is like 100.000 lux I dont know not sure !!

Comment

18.6 light schedule . 2x600w hps dual spectrums. About 6x8 room available .. but I have plenty of space left ...

Comment

They look a bit hungry to me but only a couple rest look very nice that's a great looking grow

Comment

The ones that are yellowing all the leaves you think are hungry?? I will try giving them some more food but I'm worried since its last weeks to harvest ..

Comment

Ok they didn't look that close in pics if your close to harvest let them ride. Don't think they are bleached from light but did they change after you raised it???. They look great for your first grow

Comment

The lights are raised in pictures.. its 2 days now raised lights and no change... everything is the same ..... dont know what to do :/ I have like 3 weeks for harvest maybe 4

Comment

• stump
                  stump commented
                  Editing a comment
                  feed em. if you have 3 to 4 weeks that's at least one maybe 2 feedings.

The yellow leaves probably won't go back to green. The ones that are slightly pale will probably look better. I would also say they are a little hungry. For the most part they are looking really good though!
                Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

I will give them this time Greenhouse seeds powder feed fast flower until last week for flush ... will try and let you know !! Thanks guys ...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X