Short plant suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short plant suggestions

I've been perusing some of the online seedbanks, looking for a short Indica or sativa strain for my tent. In the 24" neighborhood. Something that only needs a little LST. All the information is daunting. A landrace strain would be great.
    Any suggestions on a little plant?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Indicas will be short, and there are a few short Sativas, but here's what I suggest: Go to Seedsman and you can put the specifics of what you're looking for into the options column on the left hand side of the page once you choose the kind of seed you want to grow: https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis...cannabis-seeds

I chose feminised seeds, but you can pick auto or regular seeds, etc. Now scroll down on the page to look at the options. Among the options you will find plant height. You can also pick Indica, Sativa, mostly Ind., mostly Sat., etc. That should help you focus your requirements.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Between Seedsman, MSNL, and AMS (per GWE's Cannabis Seed Bank List 2018), Seedsman might be the way I'm going. They have a strain called Shoreline (femmed). It's a good size. Also, I never got to see Phish at Shoreline. So what the hell. I'm just looking for a strain review, maybe.

Crop King Seeds has 'Dwarf Low Flyer' - stays under 2 feet
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I have seen photos of tall autos but my three auto grows stayed very short, even the ones I didn't train. Of course yields were short too! 😂
      DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
      315 LEC
      6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
      6" Carbon filter
      3- 6" fans
      humidifier
      temp and humidity gauge
      5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
      FF trio nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X