5 Strains at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Strains at the same time

I would like to grow 5 strains at the same time but worried about the harvest time. I grow in a tent and will dry in the tent so all will have be cut and hung to dry same time.

I would like to grow the following below;

(Any experts shed any light on this)

Skywalker OG Kush DNA Genetics (Reserva Privada)

Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics

Shoreline Devils Harvest

Strawberry Sour Diesel Devils Harvest

Purple Urkle Flavour Chasers

All will be feminised seeds

That's a tough 1 even the same strains will finish a few days apart I would try to figure out a diff drying room

Comment

I always grow multiple strains. You will most likely have to put some plants on top of something to keep the canopy level. And the chances you will be able to have them all finish at the same time is very very small.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

They will finish at different times. I have heard successful stories about people placing 6 week indicas in the center under the lights, and 12 week sativias on the outskirts around them. When the 6 weeks is up... the indicas come out and the sativas get their turn to finish centered under the lights.
        I don’t think there is enough gap between harvests on the strains you mentioned. Out of all the ones you have I am only familiar with skywalker og kush and holy Grail kush.
        What about doing a perpetual harvest? Stagger them a few weeks apart... that way the finishers get the most light and the beginning to flower ones get the outskirts?
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Guys thanks for the info and help, i think as this is my second grow i will go with 2 strains and 4 plants.

Originally posted by Toker1 View Post
          They will finish at different times. I have heard successful stories about people placing 6 week indicas in the center under the lights, and 12 week sativias on the outskirts around them. When the 6 weeks is up... the indicas come out and the sativas get their turn to finish centered under the lights.
          I don’t think there is enough gap between harvests on the strains you mentioned. Out of all the ones you have I am only familiar with skywalker og kush and holy Grail kush.
          What about doing a perpetual harvest? Stagger them a few weeks apart... that way the finishers get the most light and the beginning to flower ones get the outskirts?
          Skywalker og kush and holygrail kush would be okay to run together?

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes... you can run these together. If you have grown them before (or have a clone of a specific phenotype) you will have a better idea if they will finish together. If you are just popping the seeds and will grow them together in the same environment, then the phenotype you get will determine the finish times. So you will not know until you try it out once.
            My guess is that finish times will be very close on these two strains.

• iGrow420710
            iGrow420710 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is going to be my second grow from seed again.

Toker made a great point u can adjust your plants as they grow. It could be a fun grow

Comment

i grow 4 different strains at a time often, don't never finish at same time. seperate drying space needed.

Comment

iGrow420710 Here's how I catalog my seeds so that I can plan which strains I want to grow together. I want them all to have same harvest window so that I can keep them all on the same nute schedule and also so that I don't get confused about whose harvest window is whose. In the first line of each strain, I put the flowering time: 9 wks, 7 wks, etc.

5 AMNESIA LEMON BF 9 wks 110cm THC very high
              Genetics: Amnesia Haze x Skunk #1l

1 BAD AZZ KUSH BF 8 wks 110cm
              Genetics: Original OG x Urkel x Afg

3 BIG BUD Sensi 8-9 wks Med" THC high
              Genetics: Afg x Skunk

5 CRITICAL RQS 7 wks Short" THC 18%
              Genetics: Afg x Skunk

9 CRITICAL KUSH BF 8-9 wks 110cm THC 25%, CBD 1.8%
              Genetics: Critical Mass(formerly Big Bud) x OG Kush

3 EUFORIA DP 8-10 wks 100-150cm 20% THC
              Genetics: '96 Skunk; Afgh x Mex x Colomb
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I’m growing 5 different auto strains right now all started at the same time. I try to match plants with there needs, feeding the same nutrients. On my last run it took over a week for the last one to mature. It certainly a challenge 😎

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X