Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dificiency / toxicity lockout /light burn????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights are about 1m to 1.2m above plants
    Bought a dehumidifier so controlling that and temp between 23 Celsius to 27 Celsius
    humidity round 60 to 70 %
    i re potted 2 days ago is it to soon to see results

Comment

No signs of recovery as of yet
      I want to bump em back to 400 so they can start showing which direction they want to go.
      do u guys think a light foiler feed will be good to do as lights go off in the morning?
      Or am I being to haisty?
      so hard just to watch em like this

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Nauticalsmile, Sometimes the leaves that are affected(yellow) will not recover the green color due to cell damage. What you are looking for is the new growth in the center to uniformly change to a medium green and continue that way. This lets you know it is starting to recover. Read what your soil has in it, you should be able to soil feed for a wk or two. I would give them a light feed with Cal Mag and increase to normal as they recover. If they were in lockout they are looking to feed now that the soil PH is 6.5. JMO. Good Growing !!

Hi gents
      ok so not much change what so ever so far and itโ€™s been 5 days since re potting.
      do u guys recommend cutting all the affected growth away basically just topping them
      here are some pics

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        where do you live Nauticalsmile if its cold then you need to get those plants off the concrete use some pallets or even a bunch of bricks with a sheet of plywood on top anything to get them up

Colombo thanks for the help thus far. I gave them a light foiler of cal/mag and some fulvic
      but I recon time should tell soon what direction they going.

Comment

zinc-and-plant-growth.htm Found this for another grower it seems to be the same as your issue, here's the link. Yellowing new growth. โ€‹

Comment

Colombo oldjarhead100 Hi gents
          im happy to report my babies are bouncing back and on the right track
          thanks for all the assistance
          much appreciate
          salute ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Comment

Hello Nauticalsmile ! So glad to here your girls are getting back on track and the stress of your plants as well as yourself are being relieved. Growing can be stressful at times but at the finish, it was all worth it ! Any time you need anything we're here ! Good Growing !!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X