Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might pick up a USED BCNL producer grow cabinet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might pick up a USED BCNL producer grow cabinet.

Anyone ever used one. looking for Pro's and Con's!
    Has anyone ever used BCNL cabinets before. They are crazy priced new. I know! Might grab a used one. the price is right
    I would need to re-plum the hydro system and some of the drip emitters are gone. I would need all new medium and
    nutrients.
    for $800

You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Hope to hear someone that has one chime in but myself I would consider you can set up something pretty nice for less than $800.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

You can create a set up with out the assistance of BCNL for much less. Pros’s it’s ready to stick plants in; cons inferior yields. Never used one before... but know exactly what they are and do.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

yes. I agree you can get a nice set up for less than $800. Going to pass on the BCNL cab. Going to pass on the unit.
        You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          boone I have two BCNL RoomMates, which I love. I got the first one (HID) beause I wanted total stealth, no odor, and I knew nothing about setting up this type of equipment. So the boxes are perfect and advantageous for me. They gave me a much lower price on the second one, which is LED I didn't want to convert a bedroom into an open grow room. If you have any more questions, let me know. ;-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X