Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might pick up a USED BCNL producer grow cabinet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might pick up a USED BCNL producer grow cabinet.

Anyone ever used one. looking for Pro's and Con's!
    Has anyone ever used BCNL cabinets before. They are crazy priced new. I know! Might grab a used one. the price is right
    I would need to re-plum the hydro system and some of the drip emitters are gone. I would need all new medium and
    nutrients.
    for $800

Hope to hear someone that has one chime in but myself I would consider you can set up something pretty nice for less than $800.

Comment

You can create a set up with out the assistance of BCNL for much less. Pros’s it’s ready to stick plants in; cons inferior yields. Never used one before... but know exactly what they are and do.
      4x4 600w HID with 4 incredible bulk (new strain for me)
      3x3 400w HID with 4 incredible bulk (new strain for me)
      2x2 LED 300w Mars Hydro with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.

Comment

yes. I agree you can get a nice set up for less than $800. Going to pass on the BCNL cab. Going to pass on the unit.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          boone I have two BCNL RoomMates, which I love. I got the first one (HID) beause I wanted total stealth, no odor, and I knew nothing about setting up this type of equipment. So the boxes are perfect and advantageous for me. They gave me a much lower price on the second one, which is LED I didn't want to convert a bedroom into an open grow room. If you have any more questions, let me know. ;-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X