Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the bloom girls are looking like they have a couple of weeks to go so I changed the bulbs to the 10k finish bulbs , the auto room is shut down ,the new autos will be in pots in the GH I may move them inside when the bad humidity comes, and Monday I'll move all the woods plants to GH I can shut the lights off in the veg room, Instead of the electric going up its going down this year the bloom room will shut down around the 15th of June

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the bloom girls are chugging along and I haven't seen any Pistils on the waiters yet

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so yesterday I took out the next run and tied them down some more ,I learned a new thing with them DON'T EVER MAKE THEM GROW IN A CIRCLE, what a mess

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    those are gorilla cookies clones that a friend gifted me and I didn't wan't to kill them so I said what the hell and stuck them in bloom room, the rest of the plants are doing great and still chugging along

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well they are bulking up a little I wish I knew what week they were in so I act accordingly

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    yes I'm planing on it lol

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Are you gonna split the fabric along the bottom of that fabric pot and plant the whole pot into the ground? Your indoor grow is "knarley" (grandkids say that LOL)

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so I did a major defole on the plants I just put in bloom room 4th pic ,the first three are of this grow they are really starting to bulk up . and the last pic is of some clones that I didn't use so I just stuck them in the bloom room it wont be alot but its something

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    they were in saucers and on risers ,its the first time I have seen that , IDK ,I think they will go outside as soon as the gh is done ,

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Hit them (the roots) with bright light and they will usually not do that. If the roots have dark and moisture they will keep on going.
    Last edited by Spidermite; 04-14-2019, 10:31 AM.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Moisture and darkness

There was a grow competition, one of the rules was those roots had to be trimmed within 24 hours
    It happens enough, that they made rule in a grow challenge (I think it was a 1 gallon fabric pot, auto challenge)

• Rwise
    replied
    I have mine on risers so the get air under them,, you have answered an un-ask question for me as I did not see why roots would not go through them! Looks like they will follow the moisture!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I was trimming up the plants left in veg room and I found this I thought roots were not supposed to grow though cloth bags

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I was looking at my calendar and tomorrow will be the end of week 8 so I did loose some time BUT and its a big but. If I put 8 limpin louies in the bloom room floor they should transition into bloom while this grow finishes .I'm wondering if it will screw them up .

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I took these close ups so you can see the buds lol they are still real small

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X