• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Pagan good Pictures is not one of my strong points lol

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Nice photos oldjarhead100 I do love that set-up mate-very envious. Bet it allows for excellent heat management. Good grow this. Stay mellow mate

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    buds are still hard to see but if you look at the shadows you can kinda see them

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I HAVE PISTILS so if plants get pistils around 3 weeks does that mean they are in week 3 ,its only been a week since I found the timer switching on at 2 am , I guess I will have to wing it and keep both eyes on them lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Does that one light cover the entire grow area?
    Looks like you have a jungle on your hands!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I started the 3 week defole yesterday AGAIN

Leave a comment:

• stump
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya jarhead . I could use a pain pill right now but after the va prescribed enough to get addicted and now I am off I wont. I'm with spidermite edibles seem to work better for me also.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I see the formation of white pistils forming so maybe I didn't loose 4 weeks

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    you can see my delima ,I cant raise the short ones and I cant leave light to low .I held my hand under the light while it traveled over it and it never really got to hot, so hopefully it's a happy medium

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well 5 of 7 are going to town growing up I've raised my light 3 times the other 2 still are shorter and I dont think they will catch up ,I super cropped one stem and then had to crop the side stems that grew up thing is about a foot long

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 I have to say mate that`s some of the finest structuring I`ve seen for a very long time-very impressive-congratulations, you see grows like that and they inspire

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    one of the tubers I follow had similar issue

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    So yesterday was the end of week 4 and no white pistils WTF I looked at all my timers all set correctly 12 on 12 off ,well I went back and did a real close examination one of the black tags from the timer was in the on position again to go on in the middle of the night I did this already , this really screws up my timing so I dont know if I can get the next grow done before July we will see .I hate making mistakes that I've already made

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    Very nice look you got going there.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, they look super OJH. They have that spread out crab grass look, nice

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X