Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice. I've been eyeing my bowl for my trimmer and it's about time to clean it for the hash.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I have been going down cellar early in am 5 -530 in order to get them harvested ,5 to 7 was all the time I had this week so I've only been able to do 2 plants a day ,I chopped a tutankhamon the produced just over 2 ounces and a gorilla cookie that produced the same ,I also was able to get one cookies kush done she came in at 2.5 ounces I have 2 more to go both are cookies kush

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I probably should of taken pictures before I chopped oh well the stumps are cool lol I will end up with 9.87 ounces from the 2 plants on the drying screen ,the red thing above the buds is what I use to put my 100 grams in to keep it separate . I will have to clean the duff off of the screen before I can put to much more on it . as I was wiping out my spinner bowl I figured why not get some hash from it so there you go a continuous hash supply lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I should be chopping today but we are going out to pitsfield tomorrow for 5 days so I refilled the res with water and a friend is coming over to check it and water outside .everything not in bloom room is going out to GH ,so the veg room and seedling area will be shut down and the bloom room has until the 15th of June then its off for the summer lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the first 2 pics are of gorilla cookies (I think) anyway they were clones that I wasn't going to use and didn't want to toss they all produced 1 ounce dry or 123 grams wet ,then I cut a hand full of buds that were getting light burned ,I should of takin a picture before I cut them because they came in at 233 grams or just over 2 ounces dry, I'm going to fill res one more time with water and molasses then its chop chop for all of them

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I'm going to take some of the top buds from 2 dark ghost train haze so I can lower light a little more for the buds not so high lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    cleaned out the res and started flushing with molasses

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hi OJ thought i'd drop in to take a look see on your clones. They look darn healthy you got the "green thumb" for sure. I can't wait till my outdoor photo WW gets big enough to clone plan is to use those clones for indoor winter but heck that's so far off but that's my plan.. Anyhoo your grows inside greenhouse look happy. Gotta tell ya we got summer coming in where i'm at. Upper 70's to low 80's no rain in site for weeks. I think overnite temps are getting tolerable outside for tent which is great news. I'm so ready to change gears to outside as a lot are here. I tossed my 4 old auto's out into my little green house this a.m. they are within 2 wks of harvest, poor little boogers they are. I love giving them a fighting chance hate tossing out plants. Unless you got friends who seem to have WAY TO MANY CLONES and know YOU CAN DEAL WITH THEM. LOL

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    couple more days on some couple of weeks on others such problems lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I love the color changes the cold makes ,it does go down to low 60s in my cellar with the lights off so I see them often, when I first started inside I was always saying what now I started 40 bag seeds and no idea how to sex them , I finaly got one female my luck she was sativa and didn't go into bloom for a long time couple of months ,but finally it did and filled up the 5x5 space. then I found gwe and Ive never left

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    The colors of my 4 120day autos chugging along are beautiful do to the cold a.m. temps in tent on porch. Nothing I can do at this point but keep them happy and patience. But the cold does wonders to flowering outdoor weed plants, they are tough survivors. I've learned a lot from you guys and gals about indoor growing.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    they are starting to bulk up ,I may start flushing this week ,in the second pic you can see a bamboo stake that holding the entire plant from leaning way over on top of the one next to it,the last pic is of some gorilla cookies clones that I didn't want to kill so I stuck them in bloom room most are about 18 inches tall ,better than if I killed them lol I think the rest of the outdoor grow is going out to green house until they go to the woods

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I think there will be different harvest dates , I was hand watering yesterday and I noticed I could see the grow bag in back the whole plant was bending over on the the next one ,so I will pull the next grow out and fix them up

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I checked the trics some were clear but mostly cloudy so a week or two should do it , when the girls on the floor start bloom the bloom girls should be done

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it is so nice to have a few months of lower electricity isnt it. Green Houses are really nice especially when it comes to the utility bills.

I think we have 2 more larger green houses coming this month. I cant wait to fill them up. Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X