Flower time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower time

Could someone explain to me as a new grower how do I know when I can move my girls into the flower mode? is it the age of the plant or is there something the plant will show me when it's mature enough?

When you fill up the square area with plant branches, and those branches are tall enough for the light you are using (specifically how far down the light can penetrate).
    Too-tall cannabis plants waste time and electricity, but too-short plants end up hurting yields! Learn how to find that perfect sweet spot for plant height!
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

If photo's they will flower when you tell them to, as in switch to 12/12s

Comment

I have plants that were put to 12x12 flowering four weeks ago. Each was put in at approximately 4, 6, and 8 weeks old. Each plant is a different strain and had various amounts of training to produce (coincidentally) 4, 6, and 8 main colas. The 8 week old began flowering within a week. 6 weeks, a few days later and 4 weeks, a day or two more. Each would be a different height without training. It looks like the 8 week old plant is going to harvest in a week or so. The others are probably another week or two later. Between the plants (strains) the colas are pretty close to the same size.

I’m going to go by plant size and development of colas before flowering since I can’t rely on genetics. I've read, and shown, a plant only needs 4ish weeks to go 12x12.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          My fall crop was done at 12/12s their whole life, a few were starting flowers at 3 weeks old,,,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X