Final flush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final flush

I have a gorilla glue #4 plant getting close to harvest time she's 2 days from week 7, and looks like she's got about 2 weeks to go. I'm using Green Planet dual fuel, and the feed program says to use 2 of the micronutrients (rezin and liquid weight) during the final flush. Rezin is different acids, liquid weight is carbs. I usually flush for 2 weeks with straight water. So will those micronutrients increase my yeild? Will it affect my smoke after harvest?
    I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
    *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
    So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
    shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Nope. I stopped “flushing” years ago. Did a side by side comparison one grow and found no benefit to dumping all that water.
    I do remove nitrogen several weeks before harvest. This last harvest I actually fed them everything besides nitrogen 4 days before the chop. It was a new strain that I thought would go longer than it did. No excessive watering after. Still smokes just as good (if not better) than when I was flushing other strains.
    as for yield, you are in the last two weeks... it takes time for the micro to do its thing. I don’t think there is much of a benefit there in terms of yield.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, exactly. I follow the fox farm feed schedule found online. The vegetative “grow” formula (nitrogen rich) gets removed at least 2 weeks prior to harvest.

• JerryMawuana
      JerryMawuana commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm definitely going to give this a try with this plant. Thank you for giving me the info I needed to make my decision.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      No prob. 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X