Starting these strains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting these strains.

crispilicious and i are starting our next grow using all fem autos from new420guy.
    Heres what we have soaking ,although a few seeds were kinda split open and lookin rough, so it may change if some dont germ for us. (We have other auto fems from paul on standby in case)

Also were doing 5 in soil... and 1 in coco coir just to see if we can do it correctly.

1 Himalayan blue diesel - coco
    1 Himalayan blue diesel- soil
    1 Magnesia - soil
    1 Sweet Amnesia - soil
    1 Skunk Haze - soil
    1 Northern Lights - soil

If anyone has grown these strains and has any info or tips please lmk. We are much obliged!

So excited for this grow. I hope we have a good learning experience growing in Coco.
    3 gal. fabric pots
    1000 w mh- hps
    molasis koolbloom calmag megacrop
    40 % ffof 30% happyfrog 30%perlite
    seeds from new420guy and msnl
    ph pen- ec pen- lux meter- usb microscope for checkin trichs 12ftx12ft grow room

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      New metal halide bulb from eye hortilux is gonna bulk them babies up faster than 2 shakes of lambs tail.

Good morning I'll be tagging along during your grow, I think you will like coco ,I do. What watering method will you be using?
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Since im gonna be home for few months ,recovering from surgery ...im gonna try hand watering it. In a 5gal fabric pot.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      And ty for tagging in. If you don't mind i may have a few questions along the way... we followed nebulas tutorial on doing the cal mag buffer washing and soak. Now were waiting for more seeds to break. We got 3 out of 7 overnight. Hope more open taproots by tmrow.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Mud, You can't go wrong using Nebulas tutorials, so you buffered your coco that's good, she has a good tutorial on how to water your plants in coco. I water mine once a day to runoff, if my pots are still heavy the next day I'll water every other day to runoff, but that is usually only in early veg, once they get bigger the water goes fast. Feel free to ask away.

Hi, I am using Coco Coir for the first time in my 2nd grow. I have some clones that a friend brought me and 2 that I took off my flowering plants that are about 85 days old. I don't think any of them are going to make it the 8 clones that I was give got exposed to -19 temps when he brought them during the polar vortex. They are all in Coco right now. I also bought some 3" Coco pots to start them in. After I mixed the Coco I PH'd 2 Gallons of water and added Cal Mag and pored it all and let it run through the Coco and paralite. I added 4 quarts of paralite to each.

Good Luck and I will follow this thread.
    Flower Tent: (12/12)
    600W HPS Flowering
    1 x Jack Herer 2 Auto - Potters Gold Soil
    1 x Gelato - Coco
    2 x Strawberry Banana - Coco

Veg Room: (14/8)
    1500W LED
    1 x Jack Herer 3 Auto - Coco
    3 x Mexican Airlines Auto - Fast Buds - Coco
    1 x G13 - Seed King - Coco
    1 x Gelato (Bonsai Mom) - Clone - Coco
    1 x Bubba Cheese Auto - HBS - Coco

Veg Tent:
    300W COBB LED
    Empty

First Grow Journal and Clone Journal
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...needed-a-hobby

Strawberry Banana, Gelato & Jack Herer Auto Grow Journal
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...a-x2-gelato-x1

All Auto's Journal
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...auto-s-journal

Gelato Bonsai Mother Project
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...onsai-mom-grow

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ! Hopefully they pull thru. Im in Pennsylvania and it was really cold here too.

• PhantomSulker
      PhantomSulker commented
      Editing a comment
      I do too, the buds on my buddy's plants look amazing, so I am really trying to get his clones to go. Last night i put all but 3 in 1 Gal Fabric pots, I ran out of mixed coco. I made up 2 more bricks and letting them sit for a day, I will plant the other 3 tonight. I used all the tutorials I could find and I Red the Nebulas one as well.

• crispilicious
      crispilicious commented
      Editing a comment
      How are them frozen girls doin? well I hope

So the update on strains that are actually coming up are as follows.
    2 Himalayan blue diesel - soil
    1 sweet amnesia - soil
    1 magnesia-soil
    1 white widow - soil
    1 pure haze - coco coir

Took us 13 seeds to get 6. And 2 still have helmet heads but 3 of them are 6 days old already.

Ill keep you posted. Not much to tak e a pic of yet lol

Comment

Use a toothpick to gently remove helmets and film under them $.02

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I had them under humidity domes and dripped water on helmets ….and did exactly that. I don't like touching them that young lol. 1 blew over last nite when my rigged fan fell over (it was across the room) and was blowin on it. ugh. it looks fine just got bent over a tad early hahaha.

Thanks for the reply and advise !!

I have a Himalaya blue diesel (about 60 days) that is near 4 feet tall, first time growing this and I am letting her show me just how tall she can get All my other autos are squat 20" (about) plants,,,

Comment

I have a couple of the Himalaya blue diesel freebie seeds from 420guys, I appreciate the info on height.
        I am battling a height issue on a 420guys white widow, photo fem currently! I won't grow it again indoors.
        Next grow will be all blue widow photo fems, have one growing now and it's a nice short,full low bush grower. If the weed is worthy, that will be the plan.
        White widow back left, near 3 ft tall. Blue widow back right about 18" tall. Same number of tops, just takes up half the room(g)
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X