Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    guess no one saw my first comment back on pg 1....

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    LuckyAcres "orange toupe" LMAO

Yeah the space blankets are pretty fragile. By gaffer taping the space blanket to heavy black cloth it lasted as the "cover" for my improvised veg "tent" for about a year before ripping.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I got that mega pack of space blankets too!

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    I have less than a foot to move around the scrog so ripped it did!

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    That's one of my concerns is the ripping

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Originally posted by Beach_Town_Brit View Post
    Hi furrysparkle, great handle
    Emergency/space blankets are a very affordable way to add some reflective surfaces. I bought a 12 pack for less than $10 on Amazon. I taped on to the back of an old black tablecloth I had threw it over some old shelves and voila ... a grow tent for under $10.
    Hey Brit, man I thought I was the genius who came up with the emergency blankets...😂That's 2 geniuses now...
    I eventually got tired of them getting ripped and the noise too. So i "invested" about $18 in a roll of Mylar that is big enough to wrap my shed Christo style! It's thicker so i was able to staple it to my studs and bam! It's brighter and way quieter and it doesn't flap around like an orange toupet.

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hi furrysparkle, great handle
    Emergency/space blankets are a very affordable way to add some reflective surfaces. I bought a 12 pack for less than $10 on Amazon. I taped on to the back of an old black tablecloth I had threw it over some old shelves and voila ... a grow tent for under $10.

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Harvested the solo cup plants and a twig off the main plants drying right now will let you know how it smokes as it cures

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Then Nartak yes I am I'm even going to hold the little plant past so it's more effective at giving some Zzzz

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Omg let me know how those grow for you been wanting some. WW seeds

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Not at the moment. Now that I'm back from holiday I have some Wonder Woman seeds I'm eager to get going

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    Lol i was totally sure i answered this some days ago,must've missed the "post" button then!!

A "Full resin profile" would be a complete cycle to get cannabinoid and terpene (aroma,taste,high,potency) to the maximum of the strains capabilities! Meaning you keep your pants on until the plant is perfectly ripe!

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Nartak I would also like to know

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you're back have any grows of your own going?

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Don't forget the best resource - GWE!
    What do you cover the walls of your grow room with to reflect the most light at your plants?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X