X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rwdyredhead
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's called cyberstalking lol
    I think this is the 1st place I've EVER posted on a forum honestly.
    I'm a redneck girl so I spend most of my time outdoors but you guys were too tempting!

• rwdyredhead
    commented on 's reply
    That's right! There's some Girl Power on here!

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Welcome aboard the great cannabis carpet ride

Your plant is beautiful and that flat stem is really cool!

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    SHE sure is a fine... uhh blokette?

• Cracker08
    replied
    Just Pretty, so pretty!!

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    Welcome to the club. It looks kind of dark to me like you could use a little more horsepower in the light dept. Maybe more reflective surface/white paint? Anyway goodonya keep it up. Green'll be happy with her lanky good looks..... Peace out !

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Welcome to a place that is worth it....glad you broke the shadow.

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdyredhead View Post
    Welcome Furry! I lurked around for so long when I did finally start talking I forgot to throw out a greeting lol I thought I was already a part of the community!

Some great folks here.
    that's kina of funny.....you lurked so long you knew us all. Is that like eavesdropping??? Nah, just kidding.

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Plants look great furry, and welcome!! Glad you came out of lurkdom. I think we can all learn from each other, from first time growers up to 30 years growers. Always something new to learn.

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Next I hope to begin in a dwc setup

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    I know insomniaczzz seems like a fine bloke!
    Ill be posting some updates onto this thread about things done to them hope to keep this very scientific so there's more helpfulness in the forum for people to gain an idea on the frequency of events that happen in each kind of grow

Leave a comment:

• rwdyredhead
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty neat

• rwdyredhead
    replied
    Welcome Furry! I lurked around for so long when I did finally start talking I forgot to throw out a greeting lol I thought I was already a part of the community!

Some great folks here.

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    And some oddities with them: this stem grew flat.

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    started a topic Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone!!

This is my official greeting to the community as I have been lurking around and merely reading debating whether it would be worth it to become more open and gain better insight into the growth of my precious wonders.

Anyway sorry about that got caught up in the moment. I'm rather new I started with one plant in some miracle gro dirt and a couple of CFLs turned out male. I was a little upset and started 6 others.

Those grew into 5 fem prolly blue dream and 1 that dudded. All started in rapid rooters and FF happy frog solo cups. After a few weeks placed under 150w HPS and transferred 3 of them to 3 gal smart pots with happy frog dyna gro foliage for veg until preflowers showed up.

Placed a scrog net to organize it as it flowered then took it down after 2 weeks. Using dynagro bloom at 1/2. Trained down and topped 2 of the of the big ones and daily defoliation to simulate animals. All mid-stem cuts and only low stems and >2" long fan leaves.

I believe it's working very well, I also haven't been able to ph any of my water due financial issues, they have been consistently growing 9< leaflets on each leaf.

Now the beginning of week 3 of flowering they are looking really good!
    Last edited by furrysparkle; 12-22-2016, 03:13 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X