Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    The only thing between me and rdwc is soil,for the easiness of training and not going so crazy about numbers (nutes,ph etc) But yeah,if you dial the soilless up good and get ur feeding right i believe it makes better plants..

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    I would say it is a factor considering the size of the base trunk alone thick stems means more nutrient flow to the buds

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    Soil makes for larfier buds than hydro/soilless ?

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Nartak yeah that common on sativas I wasn't expecting much especially from a 150w hps and sativas plus I grew in soil

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    Sativa is more larfy is it not? This is what i have seen but i don't trust the growers i have gotten freebie portions off as a coffee side-dish or w/e..Nice smokes,great smell,jolly as f.. but larfy buds!

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Of the earlier plants that were already curing for a few days are so amazing, unfortunately they are on the more larfy side. It's a smooth smoke with a strong fruity citrus taste

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Nartak as much as I would love more of an indica, the seeds I have appear to be blue dream which is predominantly a sativa.

Leave a comment:

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    Yup,im in for the same reason,mild depression and i can go for 3 days without sleeping if i don't smoke...Amber it is...Indica it is!!!

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    It would be awesome to see another of those, welcome mate happy growing

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Nartak personally couch lock doesn't affect me very much(Willpower!!) but I do indeed need those amber medical need is my lovely lover has troubles sleeping and weed fixes that so amber!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    Hahah looks like a canna-pop !! You've got shit loads of amber there dude,u love ur couch huh?

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Harvested one of my flat stems letting the rest of the plants grow some more

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Steadily harvesting any branches that tip over from their trichromes

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    no worries. it was actually for furry, thought it might help.

just to be clear, it's not mylar. it's well...what i said, double foiled bubble wrap as best i can tell. cheep and versatile

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Originally posted by bobsakamoto View Post
    guess no one saw my first comment back on pg 1....
    Sorry bob! Totally missed that! Reflectix correct? Yeah sounds similar to Mylar paper for sure. My grow shop had Mylar so that's what I got

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X