What happened to green75 & Lucky Acres?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to green75 & Lucky Acres?

Like the title suggests, anyone know where they have disappeared to?
    Off to bigger and better things?
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Good to hear from you again Oz, been awhile.
    I know where they are ,but I can't think of the name of the place right now, duh, they sure know how to grow MJ, though.
    I still remember that Afghan Kush Ryder, you grew from WOS, I had to grow me one after seeing yours,lol
    Still got a jar or two left, still very powerful stuff, too.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oz, they are on Instagram, last I remember.

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      they might be more active there, I haven't checked, yet another social media I try to avoid lol.. Their youtube channel hasn't been very active as of late

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to see you're still around
      Yeah that stuff was awesome, gonna do another round this year in a few months when the weather cools down a bit so I don't have to worry about heat

Hey hey hey! Didn’t realize there was a search and rescue party in progress! I stepped away from the cannabis world 2-3 years ago, too many alcoholics, gun totters, greedy owners, and overall human abusers. It’s America, money and greed took over our gentle green friend… pretty disgusting scene overall. Yay for legalization! 🤦🏼‍♂️
    I still run the you tube channel Lucky75’s but have lost track of Green75. Long distance relationships are a bitch! He was getting into dog breeding last I heard.
    i still grow but keep to myself anymore. Plants are easier than people.
    Hope you’re well!
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear your still upright and mobile Pretty nasty going on's in So. Oregon. Correct on " Yay for legalization!"

Hey LuckyAcres . Looks like you got sucked into an old thread. Last post on this one was almost three years ago. Old ones keep popping up.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah all good. Was looking for an old tutorial of mine and found this, thought I’d update it since people were talking about me. Those who posted on it will receive notifications I’m pretty sure and might be interested. Thanks though.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X