Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested in building LED grow lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone be interested in building LED grow lights?

I completed my first one yesterday and was just wondering if anyone would be interested in the details of building such.

Plenty of info online but it's always nice to share. I've incorporated alot of ideas I've seen online.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I'll probably be doing a COB scratch build soon. Good to get as many ideas as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by gbauto View Post
        Plenty of info online but it's always nice to share. I've incorporated alot of ideas I've seen online.
        Good, since there is some interest I will document the next light I'm building and post that information with photos back here in a few days.

Comment

Just posted my build other day here: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lighting-build

Another post on subject here:
          Heya all. Thought I'd put this here in case anyone was interested. Having a go at building my own large format LED grow light. Will end up being 640W true at the

Comment

Did u finish the build or the grow using your homemade light
            It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Looking forward to your data.... anything that can benefit all of the work involved in a grow is absolutely worth every word and picture. I’ve got about $900.00 in a system I have not yet assembled as I’m waiting for the Samsung strips to get back in inventory. Should prove to be a hell of a system when it’s set up and I will certainly share this as well

Comment

Originally posted by abadtrip View Post
                Did u finish the build or the grow using your homemade light
                One is completed the other should be done today, nothings growing yet, but soon will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmall View Post
                  Looking forward to your data.... anything that can benefit all of the work involved in a grow is absolutely worth every word and picture. I’ve got about $900.00 in a system I have not yet assembled as I’m waiting for the Samsung strips to get back in inventory. Should prove to be a hell of a system when it’s set up and I will certainly share this as well

Done.

What I am going to detail is the build of a 44" 16 module LED grow-light, at the end of the write up I will include a parts list and where I bought the parts.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X