Dontknownuttin has gone missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dontknownuttin has gone missing...

Just in case he is lurking I want him to see that I am thinking of him. I know he had an MRI scheduled. There was a thread where I think I may have hurt his feeling (maybe I'm being overly dramatic, I tend to do that.)

If you are lurking dkn, come out of hiding. If other reason, hope all is well.

I'm not going to turn this into a 3 week long thread like we did for Little, just wanted to put it out there.

Hey DKN, we miss you.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

He was told off...because of his off topic remarks....I felt bad for him when I read it...he was a riot...

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Greenie...where is the read?

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude that said it deleted it, not soon enough I'm afraid..

Too bad cause his comedy I looked forward to...

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        No...he's back anyway

It was some thread about nutrients and expired nutrients or something like that...

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks......

dnk was making kind of odd remarks to someone, that could have been taken wrong by someone that doesn't know him well. I forget the guys comment, but I remember my reply. Something like, "ouch - but he kind of had it coming." Now of course, I feel horrible.

Comment

this one?

...Anyone knows of a support group for spouses of growers! :laugh:
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Originally posted by OzBud View Post
          No this is not the one...it was much worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post

No this is not the one...it was much worse...
          Okay if there is one that was much worse, than I had no part of it. This is the thread I was talking about.
          Last edited by insomniaczzz; 12-17-2016, 03:46 PM. Reason: We love you and your sense of humor DNK!

Comment

Yea!!! Where is he?? We want him back!! The regulars know his way of speaking and dont take it personally!! Its a unwritten forum rule that you learn, dont take DKN personal, its just the way it is! If he was removed I hope someone takes a vote with the forum members to see if it was a fair decision to remove him? We are supposed to be a family? Let us VOTE as a family!! And if its something else, may all our prayers and positive vibes head towards DKN!!!

Comment

I don't think he has been removed.....his profile still exists and his posts. I just hope he sees this thread and knows he is missed and comes backs. Like I said in my original post, I am not going to let this thread continue on for weeks like we did for Little. I was just hoping he is lurking and will come back.

Comment

Just had an incident with vegdude this week after he went off on me and my more "political" post last week, I got in his face(screen?), I talked we nebula and then he left the forum. I don't mind his opinions I just didn't appreciate being cornered and singled out. He left without saying goodbye. Not the spirit of this site.
                I think that as gwe gets bigger more people are going to try to bring those more negative bullying attitudes from other forums, pot and others. And maybe dkn realized that like vegdude their style was not appreciated here. Dkn nothing was pretty funny at times but the way he started going after that guy on my forum "my wife is asking", that was just too weird and obnoxious. Insomniac comment was totally justified he had it coming indeed. We just gotta stick to our guns and help keep this site a safe place for all.
                x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• insomniaczzz
                  insomniaczzz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very well put Lucky Thanks for coming and saying your peace (piece).

Originally posted by LuckyAcres View Post
                I think that as gwe gets bigger more people are going to try to bring those more negative bullying attitudes from other forums, pot and others.
                this. this exactly. i lurked on this and other forums and took the risk of signing up and contributing to this one precisely because others were so negative and this one was the opposite.

i really hope it doesn't happen.

"i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

Originally posted by bobsakamoto View Post

this. this exactly. i lurked on this and other forums and took the risk of signing up and contributing to this one precisely because others were so negative and this one was the opposite.

i really hope it doesn't happen.

We won't let it happen.....WE WON'T!! If anyone ever feels put down, talk to Nebula. Having said that, we are all adults and 99.9 percent of us act accordingly. Joking around and having fun is part of the appeal of posting on a forum. Picking on someone or making them feel bad is not wanted.

Comment

Oh, and welcome Bobsaka!!

Comment

I am the only one allowed to be a dick on here...lol

I'm joking...

That said, I myself have to watch what and how I say it.I can be a little forward at times I realize...but mean no harm ever...

Everyone deserves respect on here....we all have common ground...

I love all you fuckers....lol...now that's funny...........right?

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                        Royal Nugs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are a dick. But you're OUR dick.

• Green75
                        Green75 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        damn right

• Nartak
                        Nartak commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Greenest dick of em all lol!!As said before,you have your way with words!!Plus you make up for it using that dialog format between you and your girls!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X