Seedsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman

Does anybody know how long it takes seedsman to ship out orders? I ordered about two weeks ago and it's still stuck at "in transit to local shipping depot. It's my first time ordering from them

About two weeks for me , give or take- I'm in New England.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

ordered Black Friday , 2wks later got ship notice 2wks later in the mailbox, "made it through customs"

Comment

Seems like 7 years for me lol. Fastest I've received my seeds from them has been about 2 weeks. Longest around a month. I hate the waiting game lol. Hope you get them soon!
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Pmoe90 Seedsman can take a while, because they have so many orders. I don't mind waiting because they are such an excellent business. But sometimes it takes a minute...
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

"But sometimes it takes a minute..."

I am still waiting for an order I placed on September 26th, 2018. I must be experiencing time dilation. The order has been confiscated twice by customs, and now I am awaiting the third resend. There has been a notification that Seedsman has rerouted their shipments. I am running out of names and addresses for them to ship to. What is it the powers that be fear in this ongoing cannabis paranoia? They are simple fucking naturally produced seeds not some alien organism!

Pmoe90 you may be in trouble. I have found that it takes only about 8 business days for a shipment from Europe to arrive. Anything beyond that, and you are probably looking at a confiscation by customs. Hopefully I am wrong on this.
            Last edited by starramus; 01-23-2019, 07:52 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Is the government shut down going to affect incoming? Might be a good time to get through, or get lost,,,etc.,,,

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I was wondering about that as well. This resend is stateside. So it must have gotten through customs. Just has to get to me from elsewhere.

I think i'll use the name Jeff Sessions on my next order. Not his address of course.

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              I would love to see the expression on Sessions face when he received them. "I Swear to you ,I never ordered seeds from that seedsman" LOL

Finally got this order through the Great American Surveillance State. The Stasi if they still existed would lick their chops at this operation. Of course I had to have the order sent to a dead person in another city, and state, but with this third resend i finally got my order Wednesday. Seedsman is tenacious, and if you buy their stealth/insurance they will resend until a successful delivery is made. Hats off to Alex at Seedsman for his help! Seedsman is a great company!
            Last edited by starramus; 01-25-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Unfortunately I am just a tad bit late for the Great Auto Showdown!

Just an update. Got my seeds yesterday way faster than nirvana. Took 16 days for seedsman and nirvana a lil over 4 weeks. I'll use seedsman again.

Comment

That's the opposite of my experience. 8 business days for Nirvana, and over 3.5 months for Seedsman. Of course there were 2 custom complications, and then they had to restock one of the strains I had ordered. However Seedsman is a necessity as some breeders do not ship to the USA.

Comment

got mine 3 weeks after order placed. No issues though

Comment

It's always best to email or call them first, especially if your in a hurry, if it's Seedsman busy season, it can take awhile to receive them.
                  But they will be straight up with you, and tell you if it's their busy time of the year..
                  Never had a problem with Seedsman, one of the best ,imo.
                  Cant beat the freebies, either.
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  315lec for everything else
                  Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

• starramus
                    starramus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Especially their Blueberry freebies are a favorite around here.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X