Nutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Nutes

Ok quick question here where can I locate strain specific nute schedule? I’ve been at it for a couple years now and can’t seem to reach the yield or density I am looking for any thing would help

The nutes don’t have as much to do with yields and density as lighting, light distribution, environment, and plant training does.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said Toker, well said!

Nutrients are the last thing you need to worry about, contrary to what the nutrient marketing machine, may project.
    It's all about the genetics, grow environment and grower's talent.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• gold01ca
      gold01ca commented
      Editing a comment
      well said WPharma!

I don’t think that light is my issue. I am running a 6’x6’ tent with a 1000w de hps the last few years I’ve been up in Alaska where I do not even have to use a dehumidifier I just moved back to Oregon and have noticed I am constantly battling humidity and wpm. I finally got my ventalation under control and a new hepa. The last 3 turns have just not been what I’m looking for they were 3 new strains one was mosca raspberry moonshine. One was devils kush. And the other was dna holly grail kush I suppose it could be genetics but I tend to only buy more expensive seeds. Not that that is always fool proof but I’ve had relatively good luck. I have decided to run my go to strain mango skunk from nirvana until I get it all dialed in. The only thing I can think of that’s causing the issue is my nutes. I’ve ran Fox farm for ever now and recently switched to Humboldt via advice from the local garden store. So that is why my first thought was nutes

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That Holy Grail is a great strain to smoke. I have a few raspberry moonshine seeds myself. Was the quality not up to par?
      What was your RH like on that disappointing grow?

• Cali
      Cali commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a problem for every grower in Oregon wpm. Have you ever considered organic growing no bottled nutrients? You can use IPM that will help with wpm..

Also thank you guys for the insight and tutorials

Comment

Toker. The raspberry moonshine was probably the best out of all in the end. It just severely lacked terps as far as aroma and taste it was best described as blan. But beautiful purple almost black. Like I had mentioned the RH was solid at about 60 to 70 I’m veg and during flower I could not get it below 46 even with a dehu. I will see if I can get a pic or two of the raspberry to load. But at the end of the day I guess what I am looking for most here is to gain density.

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Were you using the humbolt organic feed by chance after you made the switch?
        Like a craft brewer or an award winning chef, we want to give our customers the best possible nutrient blend that we know how to create. Humboldt Nutrients strives everyday to create the highest quality products, at the most affordable prices, with the easiest application, from our family to yours.

Comment

Can’t seem to get them to upload I will play with it when I get off so you can at least see them.

Comment

No toker it was the Humboldt conventional 3 part. Micro grow and bloom along with ginormous and Duce Duce. And raw nutrient silica and cal mag

Comment

I’m 3 weeks into flower on my next grow switched back to fox farm. And added the new hepa. No sign of wpm and everything seems to be going well. I just know there is a lot better nutes out there than fox farm. Maybe I just need to shop and play until I find what works for me. On a side note there. I am looking for a strain I used to smoke back in the mid to late 90s seemed to be everywhere in the Portland Oregon area. Was super stinky very light green and hit smooth but on the exhale it lit the lungs on fire. Immediate soaring high strait up and straight down sometimes caused headaches on the come down. I’ve looked at every strain I can In despencerys can’t find anything even close and most of these bud tenders don’t even know what dank smoke is. Any suggestions on that or a similar strain would be helpful

Comment

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I get great results using fox farm’s full line up with a little fish sh!t added into the mix.
              If you want a strain that reaches 30% plus of THC, try the original Bruce banner by dark horse genetics.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X