Rapid rooter plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapid rooter plugs

Hello, fellow growers I have a dwc setup my question is can I leave my seedling in these plugs for the entire plant cycle?

Absolutely. I do every time
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Awesome thanks

Comment

Yep. I always start mine in them and then transfer those into my Grodan cubes.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

You can also fill the bottom of a net cup with hydroton balls, sit your rooter in the cup on top of the layer of pebbles so that the top of the rooter is down below the rim of your cup, and then top off with more hydroton so that the seedling is sticking out above it. I prefer 4 inch cups.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

I just transplanted mine to pots, first time using them for a grow and very impressed with their performance to germinate !! Fast and "large" root growth compared to past germinations !

Comment

I use the rapid rooters too but cut them down the middle_right down the "grove" and place the seed head just below the top and the tap root running down the grove towards the bottom. Then I place small rubber bands around them to hold them together and then when ready just plant into my coco. I think you could do the same for DWC following what others have suggested above.
              Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X