New420GuySeeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New420GuySeeds

Hey everyone it's been a while but I finally have time to start a new grow. I got these seeds from New420GuySeeds has anyone grown New420GuySeeds. I see that they're regular auto I never done regular auto before any advice...Blue Haze Auto, GDP Blast Auto, Sour 60 Auto, Berry Ryder and Sour Daddy Auto.

I’m growing 5 new guys seeds(autos) started over this weekend all sprouted and are doing good! Check out my grow ( bad boy,again) here at GWE 😎

Comment

On my second N420G Photoperiod Grow, nothing but good things to say so far.

On the recommendation of D.A.A.S.69 thought I'd give the newguy420seeds a go. G13 x Haze (2) Feminized. Revolution (3) Regular. Mystery (1) 100% of Unknown Origin.

Ok guys if anyone is about to start some autos let's all get in this one thread grow our asses off and help each other. Right now I know it will be me Retodd,
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.furley man thanks for that flashback on your signature. Took me long enough to read it though. I’m glad I did today. Lol
        Born and rockin the sure shot
        BBoys concert 1996 was the funnest show I went to that year.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Toker1
        Glad I can help🖒 3 piece b-boyz, Sierra at Tahoe under the name Quasar in 95(I think) it was a very personable experience for me.

Hey Sparky, there are lots of us enjoying growing the new guys seeds. I've not heard any complaints. I wouldn't buy reg. seeds though, I hate to sprout and nurture a plant only to have to toss it half way to the finish line. Grrr.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Completely agree, whats even frustrating is you have a set of clones you cut that are doing well and you find out the future mother was a father.

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        I've never heard of regular auto seeds....but I do grow some regular seeds with almost every grow. And they are a hassle and you need room to raise them until you can sex them. Thats the part I like least. But what I like is being able to grow strains that haven't been feminized. And once you have all your females you can clone them and then get all females from that strain that's only available in seed. haven't tried that yet but a commercial grower friend does it all the time. Then its not like there aren't thousands of strains you can try.

I have a question, I bought n420g seeds and when they came in I dropped 3 of them of which 1 popped in less than 24 hours the other 2 in less than 48. I was happy, jump ahead 30 days (plan is to plant 3 every 30 days) I dropped 3 seed 3 sprouted 1 died within 18 hours (I may have got the light to close, but its just CFLs), I dropped another and no go, (at this point I bought a heating pad to set the starter box on) and another no go. I have kept these seed, some unopened in the door of the fridge. 6 more are in the box now and if I get sunshine today I will set them in that! (those first 3 were under real sunshine)
      Those that buy in advance of your plant, how do you store your seed?
      Did I kill them in the fridge? I would not think so, pot grows wild here and regularly freezes in the winter., has been -22F (not long).

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        I keep mine in the fridge in a small opaque aspirin bottle with a silica pack or some rice. I have stored som seeds for over 5 years and germinated them

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey potted_ thats good to hear cuz I have some "old" seeds in the fridge too_sealed in canning jars with rice. I've been wondering if I should keep holding on to them so its good to hear you've had success. Maybe my next grow will be an "oldies-goldies" !

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I found my issue, when the seeds didn't pop, I "assumed" that they were cold, it is cold here. So I put a heater under and raised the temp more, yesterday I pulled the digital hydrometer.thermometer from the incubator and pushed the probe into the starter box. Pad is off, lights (CFLs) have been moved away and temp is down to 80-85*F, 2 seeds dropped to test,,,,, It must have hit 120* inside, poor things!

420 guy been my go to seeds supplier. Grown 3 sets now and all have been great. I'm growing autos now but fem autos doing the pop 2 seeds every 3 weeks thing should be fun. I like the confidence I have with these seeds to start only what I'm going to grow they all pop for me no wasting seeds

Comment

Have 3 strains , 4 New420Guys seeds in dirt for about a week now, one GG4 grew out nice taproot, but never popped. Of the 4 seeds that did , all looks good.
        Like the looks of some of the newer seeds coming this month as well

Comment

I myself dont think we should expect every single seed to grow, doesn't happen in nature,,,

Comment

you are correct Rwise but when you pay up to 20 per seed you expect them to grow lol. @Sparkee it may be the time of year short days ect. when I start autos in the winter (I live in Mass) I put them on a plate and stick them on my cable box till they pop , when I move them to root riots I have a heating pad under them set to go on at 73 degrees, I also cut the root riots in half and open them up and carfully set the tail on the rr with the head of the seed right at the top of the rr so it doesn't have to fight to open , hope that helps good luck
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand completely!

• ZigZag
              ZigZag commented
              Editing a comment
              The only thing I do different is suspend the plate about 2" above the heat mat (mine is cheap and can't set temp) and make sure the medium is very moist but not soaking wet and never let it dry out. The temp on the plate with the heat mat 2" below is consistently between 72-78 degrees. With fresh seeds they usually sprout within 36hrs, otherwise I use the same process as oldjarhead. same process with the RR's too. Works well for me. hardest part is giving away the plants I don't have room for.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              The heating pad I have has no controls either, I did not realize that when I bought it. But I was to hot to start with just from the lights above,,, moved them away, now 80-85*F.

I put a couple of "Greenpoint" Pebble Pushers in the place of the GG that did not sprout, both of them are sticking through, not even 24 hrs.., very nice

Comment

Just ordered some Black Cherry Punch Feminized Seeds from him. Looking forward to getting them into some dirt!
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-not-screw-up

Comment

The flower times of some of his new strains are catching my eye. I'm going to try a few of them outside this yr they look like the perfect strains for my area. Also the shorter flower times will be great inside for a constant grow

Comment

• KTM690
                  KTM690 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I'm sure its flower time 50 to 60 days beats the 70 to 90 day flower times most plants take

• KTM690
                  KTM690 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm going to try a 25 to 30 day veg then flower them yields will b smaller but will have 4 plants in flower room at a time at different intervals with 2 vegging all the time

• KTM690
                  KTM690 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When I get things moving should harvest around every 20 to 30 days

I am giving these seed 3 more days, then I'll order more but only what I can plant immediately!

Comment

Just ordered Black Cherry Punch , and am waiting on the Gelato, couple others look interesting too, Paul thinks they should be around by the end of this month.

Comment

Yeah I'm waiting on others to b ready I've put my order in Paul's thinking I should get them first week of Feb or second

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only thing I've found bad about Paul's seeds are , if you find some you really like, you better get a bunch of them, from the get go, when he runs out he told me he want have anymore, I've grown damn near every auto he's got, and they all did fine.
                      But my favorites were ChemsSister and Headbanger, and he ain't got no more of them, next favorite is WhiteMoscow, they all were ready by day 70..Hes still got WMoscow, but who knows for how long,though.
                      Hes always getting new ones in though, all the time.But I ain't grown none of them yet, but I will, some day.
                      I'm just glad I got enough to last us a couple of years, I really like the way they grow, they don't mess around, even the BlueHaze, which got huge,was ready before 80days
                      Very potent smoke, at least all the ones I've grown were, from Paul, especially ChemsSister and Headbanger.
                      HappyGrowing. .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X