Salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salad

So, I feel like a shlub for tossing leaves when I trim them. I live in a small apartment. In fact, square footage wise, my apartment is only a touch smaller than the plot I was fruit and veggie gardening in my last house. Man, that was great. Had myself a real fine heap of compost, too.

"What's for dinner?"
    "Dunno. Let's go see what's ripe!"
    "Stay away from that real fine heap of compost. It got pee'd on last night."

Anyway, (wiping a tear) I have a handful of cannabis leaves I can't get myself to get rid of. Don't push me. I'm trying. Does anyone add pot leaves to salads and food and other such? This has nothing to do with getting high nor the super beneficial superfood properties. I just want to know if anyone cooks/eats/seasons with regular ol' fan leaves and such other leaf trimmings?

Blanching the leaves first, to get rid of that little scratchiness. Like thistles.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Yes....I don’t personally. Many people do. There is great nutritional value in the leaves.
    I also hear juicing those leaves is a new health fad.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I gleaned onto eating things like strawberry leaves and such that are otherwise thrown away by stores or shoppers. I blasted an ounceish of pot leaves of various plant positions for a buddy. All the while I was wondering if the leaves were going to waste!
      Toker, how have you added your grow parameters to the bottom of your post?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Gingerbeard, alltatup did a leaf eating thread a little while back.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Mmm... but... not getting high.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Eat your dark leafy greens!!! We got high as fk. I couldn't believe how powerful 3 week old flower leaves were, simmered with a little butter.

Of course, that wouldn't happen with raw...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X