Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you harvest your first one too early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you harvest your first one too early?

Yes, of course (:
    53.33%
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    26.67%

No one started like a pro. Opened this for fun. Remember my first one, I have lost so much of buds because I was so impatient. I’m still not the most patient gamer in the game
    my autos are playing up, they never want to finish. Yesterday I had to take a branch just to help myself a bit.
    Few days left for the rest.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a lovely bud. That impatience at the very end of the grow is quite hard to control--for me.

Haha fun poll. My first couple of years I didn’t even knew what the right time to harvest was. I was growing outdoor like any other plant didn’t check anything or do anything. But I did harvested early several plants once I knew better and was more into growing. Patience is the main lesson behind growing

Comment

Like many premature events in life, a little practice and experience makes it easier to control

Comment

My very first plant I harvested way too early. However, I had my reasons lol.

It was severely stunted because I got root rot several times. I finally switched to coco, but I had 5 plants in a 3*3, and it was just too many.

Ended up yielding 3 grams off that bad girl. I just finishedy 6th grow, and my big plant yielded 21.78oz. I still haven't weighed the main colas, they need a little more time to dry lol.

My how far I've come, thanks to all you lovely peeps on this site.
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

I'll have to say it is really hard setting and watching buds fatten up, while one is out of smoke (and no funds either)!

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That's when you snip a lil bit here and a lil bit there, hoping it will be ready!!!

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve seen smokers of cigarettes become so desperate, they pick up a used crushed out cigarette and re-light it. I guess this is comparable... like alltatup says, try a snip....dry it slowly in an oven .....and instant stash

• Budler
            Budler commented
            Editing a comment
            In the oven???? The temp would destroy all the good things no?

Get an Ardent Nova decarb machine.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X